Not open for further replies.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
6:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not that I can see in the IPL , just the individual parts. A kit would be too easy. LOL
that is typhical Husky, it wasnt ment to be easy for us Steve :D

That's a cute little fella ya got there Tor, what you going to install it on ?
I thought to get something else then them Husky laminat bars for my 242's, they just dont last for me, I've searched for 13" quality bars for some time, they're selling SugiHara lightweight bars in UK, but only as 58ga, found TsuMura in Sweeden and Cannon in Norway, both as 50ga version.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
12:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon men...had a drain tapped into my left lung earlier this afternoon to help drain off all this fluid. Already drained about 13-14 ozs since around 1pm. Looks like I’ll be extending my camping time at the hospital til Fri, probably Sat.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon men...had a drain tapped into my left lung earlier this afternoon to help drain off all this fluid. Already drained about 13-14 ozs since around 1pm. Looks like I’ll be extending my camping time at the hospital til Fri, probably Sat.
Damn do you feel better after pressure was let off?
Gws
Harass nurse's

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn do you feel better after pressure was let off?
Gws
Harass nurse's
Can definitely tell a difference with the fluid gone. Gotta stay on these heavy hitting IV antibiotics for another two/three days. And Jeez...you wouldn’t believe the nurses...and a lot of RN students tagging around with them all day (college here has a deal with this hospital for their clinical, OJT stuff). Most are just fine as they can be!

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
11:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can definitely tell a difference with the fluid gone. Gotta stay on these heavy hitting IV antibiotics for another two/three days. And Jeez...you wouldn’t believe the nurses...and a lot of RN students tagging around with them all day (college here has a deal with this hospital for their clinical, OJT stuff). Most are just fine as they can be!

Don't cop a feel until they get you fixed up! Lol Hope that's real soon for ya.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Meh...grab an ass or two. They won't hit a sickly old man too hard.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Glad to hear they are keeping in their care.

Status
Not open for further replies.