Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gentlemen. My buddy and his wife surprised me last night with a visit and two large pizzas. Said once they heard I got the all clear on the cancer that we needed to celebrate. Ain't many people left like them and yall as well... have a good day.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gentlemen. My buddy and his wife surprised me last night with a visit and two large pizzas. Said once they heard I got the all clear on the cancer that we needed to celebrate. Ain't many people left like them and yall as well... have a good day.

Glory !!!!

Thank God for modern medicine my friend.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning All / Evening Todd.

Still suffering a little from that cold Elliott brought home from school. Need to power through it and get some stuff done today. Leaving Tuesday for a few days in Toronto. Going with Griffin to be with him for his awards presentation on Tuesday and then meeting with suppliers for a couple days.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

QTLA

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wayne you keep some crazy hours just like me man. No telling when we might be on this bish.
Yup probably not real healthy either. I worked first yesterday and I'll work a 3rd shift tonight and then second shift for the rest of the week. Unless some candy ass calls in then I'll work a double.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Perkins build thread? Cause *f-word these saws!

I bought a new set of regulators and hoses to use my torches with propane. But, waiting yet on the hoses. Gonna use a torch to shrink a line or two down the bore. I've been studying resleeving this block for well over a year. Finally decided to just get on with it.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought a new set of regulators and hoses to use my torches with propane. But, waiting yet on the hoses. Gonna use a torch to shrink a line or two down the bore. I've been studying resleeving this block for well over a year. Finally decided to just get on with it.
Is this in that dozer you've post pics of?

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup probably not real healthy either. I worked first yesterday and I'll work a 3rd shift tonight and then second shift for the rest of the week. Unless some candy ass calls in then I'll work a double.

Gotta get that money!

Status
Not open for further replies.