Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get rid of that jackass

Nope.

Can't just ban everyone that trolls a few members. I've known Fish for many years, and he is a wealth of knowledge.

He was either having a bad day, or just poking the bear. Whatever it was, I can't see banning him.

Morning fellas! I'm headed to watch some bike racing today!!! :)

Sounds Like A Blast !!!!!

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Nope.

Can't just ban everyone that trolls a few members. I've known Fish for many years, and he is a wealth of knowledge.

He was either having a bad day, or just poking the bear. Whatever it was, I can't see banning him.

Of course not

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
1:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nope.

It was two things yesterday, Saturday and Fish's birthday. Maybe a little too much celebration? Maybe no one wished him a happy birthday? Was a one off event. He ain't beating the same drum every day like some others do on a daily basis to make themselves feel better.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I must have missed something

Your not alone...

That is the same reason I tend to stick to just a few Threads and don't start any.
I've made some great friends on all of these sites. But most of the communication I have. Is through texts or phone calls.

Well said,

Status
Not open for further replies.