beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
4:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The fight was fairly decent. I wish conner wouldn't of shot his load by the 5th round. 8,9,10 were pretty sad...he was too damn tired to hold his hands up
Punched himself out that's what mayweather was counting on I'm sure.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well that just sucks DJ. I don't know much about the replating, but I have heard that it's expensive.
The seller offered to work with me on the repair so we'll see. I'll shop around on the plating, it's an option.

There's a couple cylinders on eBay now so I'll probably grab on of them. I really want to keep it a 394 that's the whole point of having it.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
1:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The seller offered to work with me on the repair so we'll see. I'll shop around on the plating, it's an option.

There's a couple cylinders on eBay now so I'll probably grab on of them. I really want to keep it a 394 that's the whole point of having it.
Yep you already have a 395, so no sense in doing that. Hopefully you find a good used cylinder.

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some folks have been noticing a "mob mentality" around here lately. I think much of it has been caused by the JMS deal.....and some of it is just a side effect of online forums.

I've got a couple guys mad at me cause I won't ban Fish.

Still ain't gonna do it.....

Hopefully the mob don't turn on me next.

GTG ass whoopin at Randy's place I'm in

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some folks have been noticing a "mob mentality" around here lately. I think much of it has been caused by the JMS deal.....and some of it is just a side effect of online forums.

I've got a couple guys mad at me cause I won't ban Fish.

Still ain't gonna do it.....

Hopefully the mob don't turn on me next.
What pisses me off is he's too big a pussy to actually call the people out ball less mother frenchie has to run mouth after everything has died down

Status
Not open for further replies.