GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
1:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning all.

Lazy start to the day here. Hoping the clouds burn off so we can get some pool time later.

Looks like we have found a new favourite ice cream shop. Just sad that it is 30 mins away. They offer 9 different dips for cones and about 12 rolls/ toppings on top of that. Tamara had chocolate softserve dipped in white chocolate rolled in skor bits, I had softserve dipped in peanut butter roĺled in M&M's.

IMG_0266.jpg

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
11:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning all.

Lazy start to the day here. Hoping the clouds burn off so we can get some pool time later.

Looks like we have found a new favourite ice cream shop. Just sad that it is 30 mins away. They offer 9 different dips for cones and about 12 rolls/ toppings on top of that. Tamara had chocolate softserve dipped in white chocolate rolled in skor bits, I had softserve dipped in peanut butter roĺled in M&M's.

View attachment 85469
Good morning Gary, that is the most ice cream I have seen on a cone.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
2:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy hoes

d27256288de15baf8d55b86c04eb5185.jpg
Looks awesome... working hard as usual I see!

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm in parking lot but I think I'm about done with this site if jackasses from other sites can come here to start drama and nothing is done about it
Ifs it's allowed I don't need to be a part of this site and let the drama *b-wordes have this site

I actually thought this was an over reaction on your part when I first read it. Now after seeing guys beat on a fella selling a "performance" orientated saw on E-bay for no real good reason, other than they don't agree with his choices. I may tend to agree with you now. Fella can't fart around here without being put under a microscope and called out if there's a bit of seepage found. It's getting old and tiring and I don't have the time for it. To the point I don't even care to share any more of what I'm doing any longer, so what is the point of being here, if it weren't for my NSP'er friends I'd bail right with ya.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
11:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I actually thought this was an over reaction on your part when I first read it. Now after seeing guys beat on a fella selling a "performance" orientated saw on E-bay for no real good reason, other than they don't agree with his choices. I may tend to agree with you now. Fella can't fart around here without being put under a microscope and called out if there's a bit of seepage found. It's getting old and tiring and I don't have the time for it. To the point I don't even care to share any more of what I'm doing any longer, so what is the point of being here, if it weren't for my NSP'er friends I'd bail right with ya.
The bad part is that most of the jerks are from another site, and it's not AS.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I must have missed something

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That is the same reason I tend to stick to just a few Threads and don't start any.
I've made some great friends on all of these sites. But most of the communication I have. Is through texts or phone calls.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning all.

View attachment 85469
That looks awesome Gary!

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That is the same reason I tend to stick to just a few Threads and don't start any.
I've made some great friends on all of these sites. But most of the communication I have. Is through texts or phone calls.
What's your name again? Lol [emoji112] [emoji112]

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning all.

View attachment 85469

That's a great picture Gary. Ice Cream makes a man happy. :)

Typical forum behaviour.

I became burned out on it years ago. I hoped this site could be better/different.

I need the site for my business, and I've made too many good friends through these forums to give up or give in.

Hang around.....we can get back on track.

Hopefully

The bad part is that most of the jerks are from another site, and it's not AS.

This too shall pass.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I couldn't agree more with the over reaction to the ebay ad. Guy is very clear as to what he is doing. States that the pictures are of one he put together one from spare parts and is not the one for sale.

That is no reason to stop sharing what you are working on. Someone just needed a new whipping boy for the day, that person won't ever be you so don't let it bother you too much.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's a great picture Gary. Ice Cream makes a man happy. :)

Typical forum behaviour.

I became burned out on it years ago. I hoped this site could be better/different.

I need the site for my business, and I've made too many good friends through these forums to give up or give in.

Hang around.....we can get back on track.

Hopefully

This too shall pass.
Get rid of that jackass

Status
Not open for further replies.