Stihlsmoking

City Hillbilly
Local time
12:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same here brother.
But seriously it goes fast I remember his first day of pre school my daughters first day of kindergarten seams like yesterday? Now I have two grandkids. And a son in the Army ? Been almost 30 yrs since I graduated ? And still don't know want I want to be when I grow up ?

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
But seriously it goes fast I remember his first day of pre school my daughters first day of kindergarten seams like yesterday? Now I have two grandkids. And a son in the Army ? Been almost 30 yrs since I graduated ? And still don't know want I want to be when I grow up ?
It seems like Lucas was just a baby a year ago. I'm amazed he's 8 now

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening Randy, how are you doing?

Good evening Randy how have you been my friend

I'm doing pretty well.

Did a deep clean on the shop today. Back on saws hot and heavy now.

Hay is pretty much done now.

Got almost 100 rolls in the barn......might be ok now.

Exactly

Evening Randy, I have never asked but whats the dot dot dot mean? LOL.

Yes. Of course.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening all / Morning Todd.

Had a nice drive in the country and visit with some friends. Elliott was so disappointed to leave he started to cry...

Was only 66 out but still stopped for some amazing ice cream on the way home. Dipped and rolled, my new favourite (pics later once my phone has some juice)

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Belly full of pizza an coffee an if fish buys my 661 I'll be set [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If your serious I might be your huckleberry...

Kinda off topic what's the best 044 carb seems like I need some ?

Mustang Mike is probably the guy to ask, I think he even has a thread about it.

I think I'm going need to build one of them Hybrids.
Just so I can see what's all the Hubbub about.

Do it!!! Just confirmed last night that @Canadian farm boy is going to build one for me. Will be the only screw adjustable carb saw I will own...

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
9:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening all / Morning Todd.

Had a nice drive in the country and visit with some friends. Elliott was so disappointed to leave he started to cry...

Was only 66 out but still stopped for some amazing ice cream on the way home. Dipped and rolled, my new favourite (pics later once my phone has some juice)
Good evening Gary, glad to hear you had a nice day.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If your serious I might be your huckleberry...

Mustang Mike is probably the guy to ask, I think he even has a thread about it.

Do it!!! Just confirmed last night that @Canadian farm boy is going to build one for me. Will be the only screw adjustable carb saw I will own...
His test are less than stellar

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm out too. I hope everyone that paid to watch the fight is getting their money's worth as it sure got quiet around here...
Well I'm watching it (but not paying for it) and it is a horrible fight. Mayweather isn't boxing and McGregor looks out of his element.

chy_farm

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Where's @chy_farm been
Haven't heard from him lately.
Hi Dave and friends, very sorry being out of the box, lol for too long, but I am here. My 'new' welding with this newly coming TIG welder is sooo poor in comparison to my blow pipe welding with oxy-acetylene, so have been discouraged very much with it, lol.
Have already spent one bottle of argon cylinder, 7 cubic-meters, yet not good at this thin steel sheet. 0.5mm thick is a hard thing to do. Have tired the smallest tungsten electrode, 0.5mm with gas lens with the smallest current 10 amps for welding 5 amps for background, but the small arcs do not get stable to the point I am aiming at.
Chy

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hi Dave and friends, very sorry being out of the box, lol for too long, but I am here. My 'new' welding with this newly coming TIG welder is sooo poor in comparison to my blow pipe welding with oxy-acetylene, so have been discouraged very much with it, lol.
Have already spent one bottle of argon cylinder, 7 cubic-meters, yet not good at this thin steel sheet. 0.5mm thick is a hard thing to do. Have tired the smallest tungsten electrode, 0.5mm with gas lens with the smallest current 10 amps for welding 5 amps for background, but the small arcs do not get stable to the point I am aiming at.
Chy
Good to hear from chy glad your back in the game my friend

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening Wayne, how are you doing tonight?
*s-word it was real good lol I fell asleep and the kids didn't kill each other or burn the house down lol

evening wayne hows you
i did 2 pad welds on a couple tubes and prepped a couple others to replace a section
How big of tubes?

Came inside from working and I reckon the cool air knocked me out lol. Woke up jumped out the chair and went did some weed eating before dark. Still didn't get everything done today but always tomorrow.
Take it easy now can't be working that hard on the weekends

Honestly I'm whooped lol. First week I've worked 3 days of ot in along time. Between that and the heat my dik is in the dirt. Gonna put full effort into looking at some firewood tomorrow though. Got a full cup of coffee I've let get cold sitting beside me... and I don't do reheated coffee :BangHead:
Poor that over some ice and enjoy

Nice and cool up here wittlilng away. Wore a jacket first part yesterday :)
GFY lol It was still 90 here yesterday

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get back to work!
I'm in parking lot but I think I'm about done with this site if jackasses from other sites can come here to start drama and nothing is done about it
Ifs it's allowed I don't need to be a part of this site and let the drama *b-wordes have this site

Status
Not open for further replies.