beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
3:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dallas likes me...he keeps referencing me in posts...

I think he's got a hard on for me...but here's the trick fellas...I'm gonna give him the Deliverence deal...lmfao!!
That'd be a switch..those west virginny boys aren't used to being on the receiving end.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol i think @USMC615 jason would love to have him here to play with
I'd love nothing more than Book'em Dano, Ranger, Super Secret Squirrel, show up here...ride his ass like the packmule I did on AS. Bit I would hold back and wait on his first move. Everybody owes everybody that here.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
12:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gus loves water too. Man their coat is thick even in summer.
Mine can't get enough of the water, if I say swimming she goes nuts. My last shepherd was a long coat, I used to brush out a paper bag of hair a week. I'm surprised how well they do in a hot climate.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like what the guy that bought my 562 said. "I can't believe I bought a saw from a guy in Canada that I've never met and had to recourse if he screwed me. My dad thought I was stupid..."

Dall just remember you could always hang with your buddy Dano over on AS...
I got screwed out of $340 Canadian a few years ago for a couple 66 project saws. No way to do anything since I lost the receipt from the money order

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Opened up the oiler holes and mounted it up figured I would get a picture while it was new. Ham bone had to get in on the action. Bucked up some popple. Nice and straight as a die. Pretty happy feller. :)

View attachment 78385
Im glad your poasting the better side of Mr Gunther Stevo, for awhile there the nut shot had me a tad concerned.

Hence the "peanut butter" awhile back.:)

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
2:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I didn't get burnt on anything but that sure pissed me off. Gave all Canadians a bad name. I never forget convincing by buddy Devo to go knock on his parents door. At the time Devo was just out of the CDN Navy , 6'4" 250 and still looking to brawl any chance he got. I don't know if I gave him the wrong address or he wrote it down wrong but after he got home he called me and told me there was no house there just an empty lot... he just needed to turn around...

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LMFAO ,lol:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: What a start to a hollywood movie career.:facepalm:
Was driving across Montana in the 90's and the DJ's on the radio were talking about the Olympics. The one pipes up and says that it was the same river that the kayak races were being held as the movie deliverance was filmed. The other fella says "Well...if Ned Beatty couldn't make it down that river, how in the world is a Frenchman in bicycle shorts gonna do it?" LMAO

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Im glad your poasting the better side of Mr Gunther Stevo, for awhile there the nut shot had me a tad concerned.

Hence the "peanut butter" awhile back.:)

He's doing it right now, if ya like I can get ya a fresh one. I keep telling him he's doing it all wrong, he just says GFY. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.