Not open for further replies.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Opened up the oiler holes and mounted it up figured I would get a picture while it was new. Ham bone had to get in on the action. Bucked up some popple. Nice and straight as a die. Pretty happy feller. :)

View attachment 78385

What did you use to open up the oil hole, should do mine before I use it.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought a lathe from a guy on a chainsaw forum that I never met in TN and I sent him the money. He says he's gonna ship it... have I lost my mind???
Lol
If someone told me that I'd think they were dumb. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like what the guy that bought my 562 said. "I can't believe I bought a saw from a guy in Canada that I've never met and had to recourse if he screwed me. My dad thought I was stupid..."

evening rodidney hows you and you been taking lessons from @USMC615 and dammit im out of crying towels for you guys lol

Dall just remember you could always hang with your buddy Dano over on AS...

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
3:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like what the guy that bought my 562 said. "I can't believe I bought a saw from a guy in Canada that I've never met and had to recourse if he screwed me. My dad thought I was stupid..."

You ever hear anything again from the guy you were supposed to meet for a "lunch date" and he stood you up?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

lol im not allowed over there and i like picking on jason he needs a little ball busting now and then since he doesnt visit us much anymore

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey DJ how is Gus and the Beagles doing?
They're ok. Haven't had a lot of time to run the beagles plus it's been kinda warm. My youngest dog Hank was running rabbits last night til about 11:00. He's a good one.[emoji4]

How's your Shepherd do in that heat?

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You ever hear anything again from the guy you were supposed to meet for a "lunch date" and he stood you up?

Not a thing. Saw ad is still up so probably still has it. I lost some interest in it as it is pretty beat and would require a bunch of work...

My dealer talked me out of a top handle today and into a pole pruner attachment for my Kombi.

With that $400 saved I may go order something brandy new next week. Just need to confirm with my oldest that it isn't my turn to pay tuition this fall...

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
12:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They're ok. Haven't had a lot of time to run the beagles plus it's been kinda warm. My youngest dog Hank was running rabbits last night til about 11:00. He's a good one.[emoji4]

How's your Shepherd do in that heat?
She does a lot of swimming or I soak her with the hose.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
evening rodidney hows you and you been taking lessons from @USMC615 and dammit im out of crying towels for you guys lol
Dallas likes me...he keeps referencing me in posts...

I think he's got a hard on for me...but here's the trick fellas...I'm gonna give him the Deliverence deal...lmfao!!

Status
Not open for further replies.