Status
Not open for further replies.

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Was driving across Montana in the 90's and the DJ's on the radio were talking about the Olympics. The one pipes up and says that it was the same river that the kayak races were being held as the movie deliverance was filmed. The other fella says "Well...if Ned Beatty couldn't make it down that river, how in the world is a Frenchman in bicycle shorts gonna do it?" LMAO
:facepalm: Poor ol Ned should have read the script before sayin( hell yea I want to be in the movies) lol, stupid some beech. lol:confundio1:

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got a 1/2in kit and dad got a 3/4 box of line only. He didn't know there was a difference. So I decided I would use both but had no 3/4 fittings. Found some at northern tool.
Then today got the 3/4 kit for 1/2 price. So I'm set can put air where ever I want it.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

Your shop looks great! You have me thinking I should run a few air lines before I put my walls up.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
4:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Ya know...when I put the 36 on it, I laughed and figured it would be a good torture test. I forgot it still had the 8 tooth on it when I went to take the bar off :thumbsup:
use a dull chain for a torture test.

Status
Not open for further replies.