Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Supposed to be here tuesday that one sold out thanks to me lol they have a different one for the same price. If anybody knows where i can get a cheap piston for the poulan tell me i've given less money for meteor 288 and 372 pistons than what they want for these.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
9:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Supposed to be here tuesday that one sold out thanks to me lol they have a different one for the same price. If anybody knows where i can get a cheap piston for the poulan tell me i've given less money for meteor 288 and 372 pistons than what they want for these.
Try looking at Chainsawr.com for a piston they have a lot of poulan parts.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When we first got married lisa was doing nights. One weekend I had my wisdom teeth pulled, I also had a bad head cold.
When she was off to work I decided to have some buddies over to drink.

Granted, I was on Vicodin, and drinking heavily. I didn't think anything of it even though the bottle had warnings.
Once everyone left I wasn't tired so I popped a few Tylenol PM, then because of my head cold I took a hit off of the NyQuil bottle...... I slept really well

Yea, lisa called shorty after to check on me and I told her what I did she flipped out.

I am now no longer allowed to self medicate myself.....
Is Lisa a nurse? My wife is and I get yelled at for my medicine habits!

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
11:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Murika!!!

Buy overpriced chi-com junk, throw it away and buy new overpriced junk a few years down the road.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Dave I got a lil 3314p I gave it a timing advance and a muffler mod sounds good now.
How much did you advance it might try it since it's tore down lol
Funny thing is i gave away 12 poulans last month for cheap and have three more already people that don't want them fixed give them to me .

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Murika!!!

Buy overpriced chi-com junk, throw it away and buy new overpriced junk a few years down the road.
true but to be honest a lot of these people are paycheck to paycheck so they burn to save on electricity cost so i see a lot of old saws many from the 60s they are very interested in a sub 100.00 saw if it's decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.