Not open for further replies.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did some dealin and got a Tree Monkey 288 yesterday.
77e634beee0add41befb0c85bfd50437.jpg
868b96ff8f48d13d4e8451241a027328.jpg
8c9affc76f978727542c456556e680ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
10:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning you bunch of tallywackers.

Nyquil is awesome.....I can't believe that stuff is legal.
Took some last night and never moved for 11hrs.

When we first got married lisa was doing nights. One weekend I had my wisdom teeth pulled, I also had a bad head cold.
When she was off to work I decided to have some buddies over to drink.

Granted, I was on Vicodin, and drinking heavily. I didn't think anything of it even though the bottle had warnings.
Once everyone left I wasn't tired so I popped a few Tylenol PM, then because of my head cold I took a hit off of the NyQuil bottle...... I slept really well

Yea, lisa called shorty after to check on me and I told her what I did she flipped out.

I am now no longer allowed to self medicate myself.....

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
7:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When we first got married lisa was doing nights. One weekend I had my wisdom teeth pulled, I also had a bad head cold.
When she was off to work I decided to have some buddies over to drink.

Granted, I was on Vicodin, and drinking heavily. I didn't think anything of it even though the bottle had warnings.
Once everyone left I wasn't tired so I popped a few Tylenol PM, then because of my head cold I took a hit off of the NyQuil bottle...... I slept really well

Yea, lisa called shorty after to check on me and I told her what I did she flipped out.

Holy heck how long did ya sleep for?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When she was off to work I decided to have some buddies over to drink. I didn't here anythingin that recipe 5hat sounded dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.