Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Seeing I'm in the Not So Pro's thread....'

That saw would probably service my cutting needs for many years
No pro here ether.......just a Dumb farm kid. With a bunch of junk in the trunk.
3a118c1f6f94ded7df3706bf1a5bbc49.jpg

9f885261ec3f516d9723370598d369d0.jpg

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
im just guessing shes a single mother of 10 on welfare and liked the last oranatang swinging by the branches in the white house maybe dating some mex
you should know.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are the meds helping at all?

Oh yeah. I feel a hell of a lot better than I did a couple of days ago. I've just been out in this crummy weather too much today.

My brother in law bought ten calves at the sale last weekend. We've been doctoring them all week. One died last night, so we got them all back up for another round of meds. The nine that are still alive seem to be doing well......so I'm hoping they are all set.

After we did that, we worked a couple of bull calves. Banding one, vaccines for both, ear tags, etc. Then hauled them to two different places.

Sorta made a day of it.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
11:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh yeah. I feel a hell of a lot better than I did a couple of days ago. I've just been out in this crummy weather too much today.

My brother in law bought ten calves at the sale last weekend. We've been doctoring them all week. One died last night, so we got them all back up for another round of meds. The nine that are still alive seem to be doing well......so I'm hoping they are all set.

After we did that, we worked a couple of bull calves. Banding one, vaccines for both, ear tags, etc. Then hauled them to two different places.

Sorta made a day of it.
Glad to hear you are feeling better, and wish ya luck with the nine calves.

Status
Not open for further replies.