Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
10:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin guys

What'd I miss last night? I was 15 pages behind....

I took the wife out last night and we went out with my sister and brother in law. They all wanted to goto a local distillery after supper. They had the best coffee I've ever had there.

I've always said I need to have hot coffee, I may have changed my tone on that one. They had cold brewed coffee on tap and they pushed it with nitrogen. It came out looking like a Guinness. I've gotta say it was the best coffee I've yet to have

Got this in yesterday buddy. Who else uses this stuff? Heard alot of talk about it lately, figured I give it a shot

eb0d137c7d274690ccea4e3a361db93a.jpg

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got this in yesterday buddy. Who else uses this stuff? Heard alot of talk about it lately, figured I give it a shot

Good morning I switched over to it i think five years ago it was called shindaiwa red armor back then was impressed me most was after running it in some older badly carboned up saws and brushcutters the old residue would would either run out the exhaust or soften up in the exhaust port so i could scrape it out 40-1 is what i run.

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
9:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score

Aye. Just recently. Been through 8 gallons of mix and I can honestly say that I have seen evidence of it cleaning out carbon buildup.

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
9:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning I switched over to it i think five years ago it was called shindaiwa red armor back then was impressed me most was after running it in some older badly carboned up saws and brushcutters the old residue would would either run out the exhaust or soften up in the exhaust port so i could scrape it out 40-1 is what i run.
Absolutely. I just saw this after my previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.