Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
2:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Dallas, hows you?

Snow coming down? Or just south of you? Making the trip tomorrow afternoon, like to know what I'm getting into.

Hey Joe, I diggin your shop build but your gonna be sorry you put that piece of angle on the edge when you try to clean up your bench.

Thanks,

I plan to caulk the front edge and back, to keep all the smalls from getting stuck. It is probably 1/16" of a step. I wanted 24" deep bench. Between the bow in the walls and my super skill saw cuts the 24" flashing had some overhang areas. Didn't want the sharp edge biting me.

Figure it will help contain the spills too.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
[QUOTEPA Dan, post: 292263, member: 306"]Someone posted about night crawlers out in PA the other day. I went out to make a couple cuts to compare the 272xp and 10mm 044 and saw this when I was walking back to the house!
3cc2a424053164921df02b908c173ebb.jpg
[/QUOTE]Man I thought it was colder your way. When we start to see lil yellow flower out hetr its moral season

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Pretty good, he had to go get some blood work done today. Plan on visiting tomorrow before I head back to work.

Thanks for asking.

How was your day?
Glad to hear. Grandpas only come once in a lifetime. Both of mine are gone, one was a dairy farmer and one a logger both good men.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Snow coming down? Or just south of you? Making the trip tomorrow afternoon, like to know what I'm getting into.

Thanks,

I plan to caulk the front edge and back, to keep all the smalls from getting stuck. It is probably 1/16" of a step. I wanted 24" deep bench. Between the bow in the walls and my super skill saw cuts the 24" flashing had some overhang areas. Didn't want the sharp edge biting me.

Figure it will help contain the spills too.

No snow here, all went South, maybe @Sty57 can give you a better report.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellers any of ya'll got 8" floresent bulbs in your work shop ? Total junk . They dont last notime and some are bad out of box (sylvania) Try to take them back to Lowes and they think i'm trying to return old bulbs...:firedevil:
I have better luck with 4 footers and easier to transport

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellers any of ya'll got 8" floresent bulbs in your work shop ? Total junk . They dont last notime and some are bad out of box (sylvania) Try to take them back to Lowes and they think i'm trying to return old bulbs...:firedevil:
I just went all led. No more of that replacing bulbs twice a year

Status
Not open for further replies.