Status
Not open for further replies.

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
No I haven't. Thought about blasting a mag full out the garage door but the freakin neighbors have horses close an they like to go crazy when the shootin starts. Dumb animals anyway
Screw it ,run back in the house if the law shows up just show em the black cat fircrackers!!!:2guns:

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No I haven't. Thought about blasting a mag full out the garage door but the freakin neighbors have horses close an they like to go crazy when the shootin starts. Dumb animals anyway
Come shoot my horses please...

That's a real purdy weapon Rodadididiny.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LED in the new shop, 120w.
Love them.
c8a88e0abfb4c001ba75c22a1bcaabbe.jpg

Sent from Hoskvarna hills

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How can they not have jurisdiction. Who do you actually work for?

https://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_document?p_table=INTERPRETATIONS&p_id=25539

I work for a Municipal authority.

I don't have all the answers that's for sure, but I do you know that larger water leaks are treated as emergencies.

I kinda look at it like a fireman wouldn't be able to enter a burning building under OSHA's rules. I'm not sure if that's the best comparison or not Because I'm not saving life's.

What I do keeps water at fire hydrants and fire services, schools, nursing homes, businesses, dialysis centers and hospitals so other people can do their jobs.

To do my job sometimes you can't have your hands tied behind your back.

And yes nobody wants to create two emergencies by the trench collapsing.

That one leak affected a whole Township basically. Took away the fire services and protection to crap load of businesses and homes.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
https://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_document?p_table=INTERPRETATIONS&p_id=25539

I work for a Municipal authority.

I don't have all the answers that's for sure, but I do you know that larger water leaks are treated as emergencies.

I kinda look at it like a fireman wouldn't be able to enter a burning building under OSHA's rules. I'm not sure if that's the best comparison or not Because I'm not saving life's.

What I do keeps water at fire hydrants and fire services, schools, nursing homes, businesses, dialysis centers and hospitals so other people can do their jobs.

To do my job sometimes you can't have your hands tied behind your back.

And yes nobody wants to create two emergencies by the trench collapsing.

That one leak affected a whole Township basically. Took away the fire services and protection to crap load of businesses and homes.
You gotta do what ya gotta do around here united rentals has crap load od those boxes there always around town.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wish i had pics i helped clean a hoarders house after he passed there was 60+ axes and hatchets 100+ shovels square and round 100+mattocks 80+ pickaxes mostly newer true temper they found 15 guns and over 12 craftsman tool boxes in the walls there was a big sale to pay funeral expenses one guy bought a long wheel base chevy load of fishing poles it was staggering lol

Status
Not open for further replies.