Not open for further replies.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
4:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here is a cheap one I made a work on some downtime.

671871862745a4d071906bee392b1d47.jpg

cf7763a0f166821d3ae8fd7adf6028d9.jpg

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
3:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree with that, but that's kind of a double edged sword. Often times the stuff on the bone pile has everything broke on it that you would need, after all it's on the bone pile for a reason. The bone pile is usually a good place to get parts for a crushed saw.

While true to point, over time they do add up and you'll be surprised at how different ones ended up there for different reasons.

If you are having trouble with building any part of your saw, I will offer to assemble/work on anything you need done to help you get a good start. SS

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While true to point, over time they do add up and you'll be surprised at how different ones ended up there for different reasons.

If you are having trouble with building any part of your saw, I will offer to assemble/work on anything you need done to help you get a good start. SS
I appreciate it. I guess what I was trying to state was saws from a loggers junk pile usually have all the same thing wrong with them. So all the chit that frequently break you've usually got robbed. I try and fix everything i break asap. I don't think I'd ever give a logger much money for his junk saws. Cause they are usually that.... Junk. Not being argumentative at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.