Not open for further replies.

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some loggers here try to stick with a model so the bone pile can help service running saws.
I agree with that, but that's kind of a double edged sword. Often times the stuff on the bone pile has everything broke on it that you would need, after all it's on the bone pile for a reason. The bone pile is usually a good place to get parts for a crushed saw.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i hope that obamacare crap is gone soon it gave insurance companies the right to charge what they want i was talking to a guy here on the forum he said it would cost him 700 a month to get the insurance for the guys who cant afford that crap trying to make a living the welfare people get insurance for free . so yet again the working man gets one stuck in the rear while trying to make a living

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Market share is all i can think of i would like to see someone who knows saws try one of these out i haven't seen the stihl kits in person yet.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably an only child they just have one.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i can only take so much dumb stuff from a person until i go off on them if i do get banned for saying my peace then so be it i have alot of respect both both jon and randy but that newbie need to get back to ass site and stay there

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i can only take so much dumb stuff from a person until i go off on them if i do get banned for saying my peace then so be it i have alot of respect both both jon and randy but that newbie need to get back to ass site and stay there

If you get banned for speaking your mind you've accidentally logged into ArboristSite.......

BawHahahahahahaha

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The silly bastid was after Randy as well, guy has some nerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.