GoldMember
Local time
12:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@expert of nothing

Red Armor at 40:1 is outstanding stuff.

I but the 2.5 gallon, the bottle is for 50:1. If you put that bottle into 2 gallons it'll be a 40:1 mix
I don't know if your near a bridgeport equipment but i bought 4 six pack 2.5 gallon mix for 11.99 per six pack thats half of what the stihl oil they sell is.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm at a switching point on oil, so I think I might give the Red Armor a try.
Doesn't give me a headache like stihl or husky oil does I've run. 40-1 forever in some older saws it liquefies the old oil remnants and it just pours or is easily scraped from the exhaust.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
11:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Doesn't give me a headache like stihl or husky oil does I've run. 40-1 forever in some older saws it liquefies the old oil remnants and it just pours or is easily scraped from the exhaust.

You're not supposed to drink it, you're doing it wrong.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
9:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I liked the Archer, but I tell ya, like Wayne said, that Raisman chain HL Supply sells is some fast chain out of the box. I recently did a head to head with brand new Raisman round ground against brand new Oregon square ground on an 036 same 20" bar same frozen Norway log, both 3/8" .050". Oregon three cuts 14 seconds each, Raisman three cuts 11 seconds each.
Thanks for sharing this, I think I might give some of that Raisman chain a chance.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well boss man made it up today. Looks like he gonna be heading home in the am. Nothing ever goes wrong when ya at home..

Grandpa has pneumonia... gonna need some luck, as I'm not sure what the answer is. He has been suffering fo the last few year. Confined to a wheel chair, can't do anything for himself. Still has his mind. I can't imagine how difficult it is for him.

Hoping for the best whatever it may be.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well boss man made it up today. Looks like he gonna be heading home in the am. Nothing ever goes wrong when ya at home..

Grandpa has pneumonia... gonna need some luck, as I'm not sure what the answer is. He has been suffering fo the last few year. Confined to a wheel chair, can't do anything for himself. Still has his mind. I can't imagine how difficult it is for him.

Damn Joe. Sorry to hear that. Best wishes to his recovery

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I liked the Archer, but I tell ya, like Wayne said, that Raisman chain HL Supply sells is some fast chain out of the box. I recently did a head to head with brand new Raisman round ground against brand new Oregon square ground on an 036 same 20" bar same frozen Norway log, both 3/8" .050". Oregon three cuts 14 seconds each, Raisman three cuts 11 seconds each.

How does it hold a edge?

When I'm cutting I don't care how fast a chain cuts in a cut, I care about how long a chain stays sharp

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Dang Joe, sorry to hear that.

We are going through the same thing right now with Lisas grandpa. He's been going fast and really went downhill yesterday. He'll be 99 in August. He's been living independent until this summer.

We just had "the talk" with our daughter who's 9.

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I'll be praying for your grandpa...

Status
Not open for further replies.