Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
10:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
joe i hope he gets through this and gets a few more years to spend with your little one

Damn Joe. Sorry to hear that. Best wishes to his recovery

Dang Joe, sorry to hear that.

We are going through the same thing right now with Lisas grandpa. He's been going fast and really went downhill yesterday. He'll be 99 in August. He's been living independent until this summer.

We just had "the talk" with our daughter who's 9.

I'll be praying for your grandpa...

Thanks guys.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
7:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well boss man made it up today. Looks like he gonna be heading home in the am. Nothing ever goes wrong when ya at home..

Grandpa has pneumonia... gonna need some luck, as I'm not sure what the answer is. He has been suffering fo the last few year. Confined to a wheel chair, can't do anything for himself. Still has his mind. I can't imagine how difficult it is for him.

Hoping for the best whatever it may be.
Sorry to hear this Joe, I know it really sucks to watch a loved one suffer.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
9:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How does it hold a edge?

When I'm cutting I don't care how fast a chain cuts in a cut, I care about how long a chain stays sharp

I can't say anymore about it than what I have, as I have not put a lot of time cutting with it yet. I also think that the factory grind is going to be hard to replicate with a regular grinder. SS

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well boss man made it up today. Looks like he gonna be heading home in the am. Nothing ever goes wrong when ya at home..

Grandpa has pneumonia... gonna need some luck, as I'm not sure what the answer is. He has been suffering fo the last few year. Confined to a wheel chair, can't do anything for himself. Still has his mind. I can't imagine how difficult it is for him.

Dang Joe, sorry to hear that.

We are going through the same thing right now with Lisas grandpa. He's been going fast and really went downhill yesterday. He'll be 99 in August. He's been living independent until this summer.

We just had "the talk" with our daughter who's 9.

Really can't like either one of these post and sorry to hear this. A few years back my grandma was a victim of alzheimers let me tell ya it suck especially when she confused you with you dad that just pasted away. Only good thi ng about it was she thought it was around 1980.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In that pic Iam about 300ft above the river and if you zoom in on the horizon you can make out some gray lumps. That the grain elevators by my house that about 10 miles from were Iam at.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
10:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Chain is getting stupid expensive. Yesterday I went to the Stihl dealer and got a 72 and 84 dl. Fiddy bucks. Wtf
Over here the robbing Bastards are charging $1.00per DL retail and they wonder why I buy my chains from the UK Kwikchip on fleebay

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
10:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score

I sincerely hope things work out ok for your Grandpa Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.