USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
4:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
77 degs here in mid-Ga now...time to scrub the dogs' ass. She knows exactly what's a coming as I set up the hose and get the leash cable out. She's in the back 40 of the backyard looking at me like...'Who you looking at white boy, me?' Lol.

Afterwards be time to sling the yard bird on the grill, low and slow.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good trying to get people's saws back those clammy 170 180 250 290 etc take me the most time fighting those stupid av mounts lol

I generally won't even bother working on a 170 or 180 unless it's a fuel issue. Those saws are so dang cheap to buy new.
Whenever someone brings me one of those things I cringe.

I think every homeowner around here has either a 250 or 290. After servicing a several dozen of those POS you'll get the hang of that top AV mount.....

Perfect...what are those crates used for originally?

Those look like totes they use in orchards for fruit

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I generally won't even bother working on a 170 or 180 unless it's a fuel issue. Those saws are so dang cheap to buy new.
Whenever someone brings me one of those things I cringe.

I think every homeowner around here has either a 250 or 290. After servicing a several dozen of those POS you'll get the hang of that top AV mount.....

Those look like totes they use in orchards for fruit
They suck to work on but I've made some great trades with these freebies chinese piston kits under 10.00 8.00 carbs I've traded up for husky 257 and 262s stihl 028s and alpina pro41s there handy to have around people's likeys the stihls even these.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey fellas...shhh...shhh...you hear that?...shhh...Y'all hear that chit? Sounds like Mountain calling me out in the shop...time to scrub the dogs ass in 77 deg heat and hear some Mississippi Queen. Can't be much wrong with that pairing, ya rectum?

We gonna do the whole Twin Peaks deal...

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey fellas...shhh...shhh...you hear that?...shhh...Y'all hear that chit? Sounds like Mountain calling me out in the shop...time to scrub the dogs ass in 77 deg heat and hear some Mississippi Queen. Can't be much wrong with that pairing, ya rectum?

Hope you get malaria lol

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
3:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I'll never think of that song the same again. Lol

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
'Find a deer' thats what some with mechanical issues have been known to do lol

lol youd need almost tear it in 2 with the truck having a diesel a buddy had someone pull out in front of him and they replaced the front part of the frame and the front end almost 20k in damage and they still fixed the truck with over 100k on the odometer

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll never think of that song the same again. Lol
Lol...

I'm an ol' skool Rock & Roller...after Mountain, gonna crank some Kansas, Deep Purple, Blue Oyster Cult, ELO, Nugent...already got the CD's stacked and a waitin' in the shop. Kill the evening with a damn good dose of Atlanta Rhythm Section...can't beat a hard dick like that can ya?

Edit-- Think I'm gonna sling a little Toto in the mix as well...just sayin'.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
3:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol...

I'm an ol' skool Rock & Roller...after Mountain, gonna crank some Kansas, Deep Purple, Blue Oyster Cult, ELO, Nugent...already got the CD's stacked and a waitin' in the shop. Kill the evening with a damn good dose of Atlanta Rhythm Section...can't beat a hard dick like that can ya?

Not with dog bung holes though. Lol

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sure but songs can take you back to places. Next time you are at a party and hear a certain song...Dog bung holes.
I like going back to places...when we were young...chasing puzzy and it was a free market, cutting up with a doobie or ten, getting the gals high, acting like young fools, everybody having a damn good time. Those days are gone now...we simply grow older and a little wiser my friend.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol...

What's this no foghat stoneblue hello and no outlaws wtf lol

Status
Not open for further replies.