Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice. Make some damn good parts soaking trays too. Love to get my hands on about a dozen of those.
New they are 8.70 from global industrial online maybe others have them cheaper don't know the linky thing yet im old.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How much is it costing you to feed out to 900 from 600 now?

Very little really Mike. The three steers I have are running with 6 heifers that I'm feeding regardless. Right now I'm seeing a little green in the pastures due to this warmer weather, so they are just eating 3 - 4 square bales a day. I give them a bucket of grain every other day.....

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very little really Mike. The three steers I have are running with 6 heifers that I'm feeding regardless. Right now I'm seeing a little green in the pastures due to this warmer weather, so they are just eating 3 - 4 square bales a day. I give them a bucket of grain every other day.....
That's not bad. When I was trying to feed some out several years ago I was making $50 for the last 300 lbs.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
o_O
Is your computer having an elderly moment Steve :risas3:mine does that as well from time to time o_O

It happens to me quite often i think todds wearing the system out lol
Im on an android phone if that makes anything different.

lol so now todd and me are getting the blame lmao this is some funny stuff

First time I ever saw that before, don't think it was anything personal. Or was it?... Lol

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
11:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
An odd thing just happened when I went to "like" one of Todd's @Stihl working Hard and one of Dallas's @dall posts it took me to another page and asked me if I still wanted to like this post? So what does the computer know about you two that I don't? LOL
I was having some issues like that in the forestry and logging pics thread earlier this morning.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Rodney have a great day
daf6430229d33a3ff26e8dae668b0b88.jpg

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Stihl working Hard...here's the sauce Todd. One of the finest sauces you can put on chicken or pork that's hitting the grill. It is a fine mopping sauce for Boston butts, picnic hams, shoulders, ribs.
View attachment 49728

Can't get around here either.
I'll have to have you get me some if we do butts for gtg in April.
I'll let u know Jason.

Sent from Hoskvarna hills

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ngk sparkplugs the factory's 20 miles from me many commercial business's use these i see them at auctions all the time i gave 1.00 a piece.

Yes they built in 1996 or so it's in Sissonsville where they filmed that horrible mtv show.

NGK is the only American made spark plug, that I am aware of.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can't get around here either.
I'll have to have you get me some if we do butts for gtg in April.
I'll let u know Jason.

Sent from Hoskvarna hills
@hoskvarna...Actually Mark I hafta order it online. No grocery stores (Kroger, Publix, Piggly Wiggly, Wally World, IGA, Giant Foods, Harvey's, Freshways's) around here carry it. I found the cheapest place is Firecraft.com outta PA. Damn good prices on their sauces, rubs, injections, etc. They ran free shipping throughout Dec so that was my que to get four more gallons. Also ordered 40lbs of apple wood chunk (split it down here in the shop after I got it...split down chunk smokes a helluva lot longer than chips ever thought).

That Tennessee Red Sauce is one of the top three sauces by far I've ever found over 30+ yrs of being on grills and smokers...and I've sampled sauces literally by the hundreds. Pull up the website I mentioned, take a look at what Blues Hog has got...their other sauces, Original, Smokey Mountain, Championship, are damn fine as well. Some are brown sugar/molasses based. Again, they're all damn good. I love those sauces but if I'm going low and slow for a long time, I always go the vinegar/pepper based route. My preference and method of madness may vary from others...but it all gets et 'n gone around here.

Can't go wrong with the Tennessee Red Sauce brother.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.