Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Crazy ass weather fellas...just opened most of the windows in the house, let it air out good. Gonna hit mid/high 70's today in mid-Ga. I'll be in flip flops and shorts within the hour. Go figger!!
We call it gettin sick weather when it's like this coldhotcoldhot all my neighbors are sick.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Mornin guys

The wife wants to go to the Camping and RV show that's in town this weekend....... I've never been to one, but I have a feeling that the campers there will be slightly nicer than our 24'er built in 1972....
Hi Ross how are you today enjoy the camping show

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Jason how is your Saturday going so far
Evening Todd, going good so far. Gonna kick back, work in the shop a little and fire the grill up 'bout mid day. Catch the Falcons game about 4:30 or so. Oh, and scrub up my ol' 4-legged galfriend with some smell good when it warms up a little more...right now sitting about 66 degs. Hope you had a good day buddy.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Evening Todd, going good so far. Gonna kick back, work in the shop a little and fire the grill up 'bout mid day. Catch the Falcons game about 4:30 or so. Oh, and scrub up my ol' 4-legged galfriend with some smell good when it warms up a little more...right now sitting about 66 degs. Hope you had a good day buddy.
So what are you cooking today my friend

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Happy Saturday fellers. We're gonna go to the livestock sale today. Doyle has a few steers to sell. I thought about bringing mine too, but I'm going to wait till spring at least. I wanna see them at about 900 pounds before they go.
Good morning Randy enjoy your day my friend

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So what are you cooking today my friend
Got 1/2 a dozen leg qtrs thawing,..let 'em roll low and slow with a little applewood chips for smoke on the grill then kill'em out with some Blues Hog Tennessee Red Sauce.

If you fellas like a damn good vinegar and pepper based sauce, try the Blues Hog Tennessee Red Sauce. Kinda pricey at $25/gal, buy it once, you'll buy it a dozen times, guarantee it.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Got 1/2 a dozen leg qtrs thawing,..let 'em roll low and slow with a little applewood chips for smoke on the grill then kill'em out with some Blues Hog Tennessee Red Sauce.

If you fellas like a damn good vinegar and pepper based sauce, try the Blues Hog Tennessee Red Sauce. Kinda pricey at $25/gal, buy it once, you'll buy it a dozen times, guarantee it.
That sounds delicious Jason what time do you want me there

Status
Not open for further replies.