Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's late and I should have gone to bed already, but I stayed to surf.
I think the switches I bought in the US are Chinese (of course since they were cheap) but that the clones are from one brand called Carling Technology V-Series Contura II & III. As far as I can see, the original is not cheap. I'll have a pair of brackets in case the breakers get the better of me.

The relay and the fuse book, I stumbled upon module construction, there are many nice things we can buy. I am happy with the one I bought which is supposed to have six circuits, it is well thought out. Found out that it is pretty much waterproof...
View attachment 427408
View attachment 427407

In my youth, 17-18, I went to high school, car electrician, I sat for the trade test when I was eighteen and failed, my only fail. I wasn't good at everything in the field, including starter motors and batteries, but I was good at dynamo, voltage drop and wiring.
So some of my old life comes back again.

I became a professional when I was 20, in the car industry just a little differently, but ended up working mainly as a car painter.
25 then I was burnt out by the industry, we had ups and downs, we had jobs, then unemployed, a couple of times a year, so I gave up working with cars.

Took three more at school and came out with car, machine, construction techniques, the step under engineer.

That was my backstory from my youth.
Funny how those “growing pains” turn into excellent experiences we can lean on from time to time.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Got a trial section of siding replaced. Only a prime coat of paint so far. Part of the job could get metal pro-rib on the lower section and textured hardboard for the top portion, MAYBE.

From clapped out worn siding . . .
20240725_115756.jpg
To :
20240725_115805.jpg
Just a slight improvement IMO.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
3:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Where is @Kiwioilboiler ? Adam, looks like your NZ Ladies could have used some help in their match with Canada today (yesterday in your world?).
Morena E Hoas.
Adam and fam travelled all day. Planes left late, flew slow, got unloaded slowly, roads were detoured etc. Prick of a day, home 4 hrs late. Was supposed to go to work today but I rang in disinterested.

Did you lougle "Canada football drone spying" Gaz? You're ranked 20 places better so it seems a bit desperate to me.

Keep safe ay.