Not So Pro 3

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
1:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Selling more left handed muffler clamps today buddy?
No, today I was a delivery driver. This place is just run so piss-poor. We are majorly short staffed and it could have been entirely prevented. If the manager spent half as much time putting out job ads and setting up interviews as he did taking smoke breaks, we wouldn't be in this situation.

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon folks. Sho have been getting a lot of rain down this way. Cant mow. Anyone else been getting any of this?
We have been getting rain for the last week, but after that dry spell we had, I am not complaining.

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have been getting rain for the last week, but after that dry spell we had, I am not complaining.
Yea last year we were hit hard with a drought. This year its hard for everyone to get in the fields to bale with all the rain. Need about a two week break in the weather.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
12:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No, today I was a delivery driver. This place is just run so piss-poor. We are majorly short staffed and it could have been entirely prevented. If the manager spent half as much time putting out job ads and setting up interviews as he did taking smoke breaks, we wouldn't be in this situation.
Staff shortages are a serious pain in the ash. We’re in the process of shutting down one of our stores as we’ve had such a hard time staffing it we haven’t been able to grow the business and it’s going to be easier to consolidate with one an hour away and ship further.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
5:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pole smoking breaks? Maybe you could get promoted?

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yea last year we were hit hard with a drought. This year its hard for everyone to get in the fields to bale with all the rain. Need about a two week break in the weather.
That was my spring, rain and sunshine most days. Finally got a dry window and had a great hay harvest. Now we are having rain and sun, looking forward to the next great haying. I am not in control, so I just go with it.

greystone mountain man

Well-Known OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We've got it for 4 days in a row only 2/10s at a time but this evening it started and we got 1 and 3/10s hallelujah

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
7:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's late and I should have gone to bed already, but I stayed to surf.
I think the switches I bought in the US are Chinese (of course since they were cheap) but that the clones are from one brand called Carling Technology V-Series Contura II & III. As far as I can see, the original is not cheap. I'll have a pair of brackets in case the breakers get the better of me.

The relay and the fuse book, I stumbled upon module construction, there are many nice things we can buy. I am happy with the one I bought which is supposed to have six circuits, it is well thought out. Found out that it is pretty much waterproof...
IMG_2087.jpeg
IMG_2088.jpeg

In my youth, 17-18, I went to high school, car electrician, I sat for the trade test when I was eighteen and failed, my only fail. I wasn't good at everything in the field, including starter motors and batteries, but I was good at dynamo, voltage drop and wiring.
So some of my old life comes back again.

I became a professional when I was 20, in the car industry just a little differently, but ended up working mainly as a car painter.
25 then I was burnt out by the industry, we had ups and downs, we had jobs, then unemployed, a couple of times a year, so I gave up working with cars.

Took three more at school and came out with car, machine, construction techniques, the step under engineer.

That was my backstory from my youth.