Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
12:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning saw dorks. Had a bit of a scare yesterday with an old friend from grade school having some trouble with her heart, seems it was stopped for some time up to 15 minutes they say. She finally woke up and could recognize and talk with people there at the Hospital she was flown to the night prior in Marshfield. Turns out it was hypertension was the culprit, a fixable thing at least.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If he could do that, he'd be a star! :star2:
lol right im not that flexible

That sounds fantastic. But I’m not doing that. Moving the skidder to a new job today.
you mean someone else is hauling it
Good morning saw dorks. Had a bit of a scare yesterday with an old friend from grade school having some trouble with her heart, seems it was stopped for some time up to 15 minutes they say. She finally woke up and could recognize and talk with people there at the Hospital she was flown to the night prior in Marshfield. Turns out it was hypertension was the culprit, a fixable thing at least.
i think they finally got mine under control

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You’re not wrong. I gotta be there to load and unload it. For some reason, truck drivers don’t like machines with tires on the edge of the trailer.
lol how wide is the skidder ?
That would be perfect on something that can’t hold a head gasket to start with probably have the same effect as adding any power what so ever to a 6.0 powerstroke.
but but but your a ford guy lol

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
12:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
low trailer or tall trailer ?
i wouldnt be scared to load or unload it
40’ deck over. It’s not bad. The sketchy part is the chains sliding on the metal ramps, or if you get a little off center, they can slide you off the side. Go slow and pay attention, and it’s not bad.