Not So Pro 3

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm working through the backlog... should be caught up in time for the Altoona gtg.
I can help fill in, bit I'm kinda busy too.
Wont be the usual loving sweet sack-kicks.
It'll be a quick, hard stroke from a size 10 1/2 Danner steel-toed logger boot at a rapid gate.
Sorry, but no fondling beforehand, and can all participants please form a straight-tight line to conserve energy and resources. Thanks in advance.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can help fill in, bit I'm kinda busy too.
Wont be the usual loving sweet sack-kicks.
It'll be a quick, hard stroke from a size 10 1/2 Danner steel-toed logger boot at a rapid gate.
Sorry, but no fondling beforehand, and can all participants please form a straight-tight line to conserve energy and resources. Thanks in advance.
You are in charge of getting Jason then

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am waiting to buy it on DVD, but the trailer looks good. I rewatched the first 3 last week when I was ill. Those movies are so well executed.
There's a site that has most every new film out there
I saw some movies I really liked and that's rare for me anymore I usually watch old movies or YouTube anymore.
I saw a movie on Hulu sounded corny
called don't breathe and
It was so good I just watched don't breathe 2
Just as good as the first one I thought.
Also watched 65 a sci Fi movie that was good
Watching bullet train now good so far.

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning is coming soon. I can't sleep so i figured i would push a few buttons on the keyboard.
My prostate removing doctor told me my PSA numbers have crept up a little. Said we need to watch it and test again in 3 months.
Sounds like i still have something to worry about in the future. The threat of cancer sucks.

This makes planning trips and doing what we want to do in retirement will have to revolve around doctor visits.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning is coming soon. I can't sleep so i figured i would push a few buttons on the keyboard.
My prostate removing doctor told me my PSA numbers have crept up a little. Said we need to watch it and test again in 3 months.
Sounds like i still have something to worry about in the future. The threat of cancer sucks.

This makes planning trips and doing what we want to do in retirement will have to revolve around doctor visits.
Cancer sucks. Hoping for good test results

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning all. We too have not gotten much of any rain. My hay is almost ready to be cut, but I am holding out for a rain before I do. Want what's left after I cut to not brown up and die. We could use some moisture. Not as much as others need it. How you doing @JugHead27 ? Any updates? Hoping for the best.