High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Not So Pro 3

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Its gonna be just me and the 2 gremlins for turkey day. The misses is working and we’re staying away from everyone else.

That’s cool, I dont blame you wanting to stay clear of people, we are doing the same just us this year. We started defrosting the bird yesterday.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
12:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Yotes won't mess with people unless there is something very wrong with them or cornered.
It takes a bit of getting used to when they are being vocal though. We hear them all the time.
I have an app on my phone for animals calls. A few of us were in the dark on a moonless night and heard some coyotes chattering off a bit. I fired up the male coyote challenge call. That dude answered and got so close the other guys all, packing, drew. We couldn't see him but he was CLOSE. Hair stood up on my neck even though, like you said, they don't eff with us.

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have an app on my phone for animals calls. A few of us were in the dark on a moonless night and heard some coyotes chattering off a bit. I fired up the male coyote challenge call. That dude answered and got so close the other dude all, packing, drew. We couldn't see him but he was CLOSE. Hair stood up on my neck even though, like you said, they don't eff with us.

Coyotes are smart they will get to where they wont look at the light.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have an app on my phone for animals calls. A few of us were in the dark on a moonless night and heard some coyotes chattering off a bit. I fired up the male coyote challenge call. That dude answered and got so close the other guys all, packing, drew. We couldn't see him but he was CLOSE. Hair stood up on my neck even though, like you said, they don't eff with us.

Ive had them right under me in the bow stand before. Bobcats, fox, one time a sow black bear and 2 cubs.

Edit. Knew I had fox pics somewhere.

Screenshot_20201123-104102_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20201123-104049_Photos.jpg

Last edited:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

So you are saying that isn’t what I want to do. Guess I’ll stick to an air horn and flash light for now. (Did duratec get ahold of my phone? I had to fix autocorrect saying “anal fleshlight”...

Not really but I bet I made you chuckle...