Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon knuckle humpers!
Just spent the last hour and a half with our friendly neighborhood DMVS field officer. Just a random inspection. Only problem was I didnt certify my logs for the last week.
Oops.
Got that all fixed up. Taking my mandatory 30 minute break, then I'm on to North Augusta SC. Not much gonna get done today.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just lost all faith in our justice system. My oldest stepson got outta line a month and a half ago. On state parole so no firearms at any time. Gets busted with 2 guns in the house he is renting. Should be going down for a long time. His lawyer got the gun charges dropped. He still has terroristic threats charges that stuck. So his 20 years will be 4-6. I can't believe he is getting off light. So angry right now. Everyone's *b-wordin about gun laws. How about we punish criminals who willingly break the gun laws. I know his stupid ass still ain't gonna learn with this slap on the wrist.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just lost all faith in our justice system. My oldest stepson got outta line a month and a half ago. On state parole so no firearms at any time. Gets busted with 2 guns in the house he is renting. Should be going down for a long time. His lawyer got the gun charges dropped. He still has terroristic threats charges that stuck. So his 20 years will be 4-6. I can't believe he is getting off light. So angry right now. Everyone's *b-wordin about gun laws. How about we punish criminals who willingly break the gun laws. I know his stupid ass still ain't gonna learn with this slap on the wrist.
Aint gonna like that one John.
That doesnt seem right.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Its not right. Most people happy for friends and relatives to get a break. I'm not happy at all. He f'ed up he should pay
At least he'll be out of commission until mid-decade. At this point that's all we can hope for with anything not directly in our day to day life. The can gets kicked down the road.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Nice Heckler. Never owned one but always liked them. Not a fan of the boxy feel of the Glock grips...nice guns though. I had some nice guns until they fell in the lake:eusa_whistle:
I never like glock because of that fat boxy feel. Then they came out with the 42 and 43. That was the game changer for me.