Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning All, 5f and sphincter tightening here this morning... headed out with Thea and as we turned the corner to go past the park we could hear the coyotes calling... Turned and headed a different direction...

I get that big-time. My head still thunks me 18.

Thankfully my head only believes this when I travel and there hasn’t been any of that since January.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning All, 5f and sphincter tightening here this morning... headed out with Thea and as we turned the corner to go past the park we could hear the coyotes calling... Turned and headed a different direction...

Thankfully my head only believes this when I travel and there hasn’t been any of that since January.
Yotes won't mess with people unless there is something very wrong with them or cornered.
It takes a bit of getting used to when they are being vocal though. We hear them all the time.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yotes won't mess with people unless there is something very wrong with them or cornered.
It takes a bit of getting used to when they are being vocal though. We hear them all the time.
Just drop a anvil or safe on em. That will learn them up real quick. Hahahaha

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
monday-meme-9-1.jpg

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

It doesn’t usually bother me too much but when I am out with Thea, no one else is around and no structures between us I get a little nervous.