Jscb1b

Mister Slapnut
Local time
7:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So the winds are fukking fierce, as bad as I have seen here

We are easily having gusts over 50 mph, and thought I was going to lose the double gate in the new fence, it was banging back and forth with only the latch tubing holding it

I ran to Home Depot and got a couple of 2x4x12s and tied them into the 4x6 gate posts and then tied them into the gate crossmembers with 3 1/2" deck screws

Probably should have just gone ahead and gotten 3

View attachment 437489

PS: Home Depot lumber sux donkey dix
You should move!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All you can eat catfish sounds good.
Well I put a hurt on em today. I ate so much my belly button looked like a turkey thermometer. Sho was good. Heres what they start ya with. And no damn hush puppies! Those dont do nothing but fill you up. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_3118.jpeg
    IMG_3118.jpeg
    338.1 KB · Views: 7

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
4:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Even though it's late I was bored awake, taking in one of the last projects I'm going to do.

Low hour 340 which will become a platform for a summer saw for me with 346 top end.
It has a couple of stories, the previous owner had it serviced at a dealer, but he passed away with cancer, I got it after 3-4 years on the shelf.

Someone I know, that is, previously known, asked to buy it on behalf of his father, the price tag was 90$ with new hoses, filter, plug, brackets and the usual things I usually do on them, p&v tested.
So there was no profit.

The father was supposed to pay but that money never reached me, couple years ago.
Got it back a month ago, straight gas scored, and it smells like pump gas too.

Why I say previously known lol