Not So Pro 3

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
8:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have ordered parts for the 238 projects, the chain catcher is NLA so I bought 5 for the 254. A little different but they will do the job when I am out.

While there I lifted on the 560 xpg mkII and 540xp mkIII. They may have weeded out the problems with the last one, I'll have one of those. Excellent for clearing brushes and unwanted types of wood. Comes with 14" bar, but I'm considering 16, intend to thin standing.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is very high, as a rule one does not end up in the ambulance until it ticks towards 200, or the person has underlying heart disease.
They already know about that
Some of the problem is the pains I have
Plus it fluctuates so she’s trying to figure out something that doesn’t bottom me out like the regular dr did a month ago or so
It was 90/70 then

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
8:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They already know about that
Some of the problem is the pains I have
Plus it fluctuates so she’s trying to figure out something that doesn’t bottom me out like the regular dr did a month ago or so
It was 90/70 then
90/70 is about one level where we are dizzy, at least I do. My fix was a lower level of blood pressure medication, and I have become better at drinking water, half a liter of water increases my blood pressure in my case.

Pain increases blood pressure, so that may be part of the explanation in your case, but it shouldn't be that high though.

Are you on blood pressure medication?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
90/70 is about one level where we are dizzy, at least I do. My fix was a lower level of blood pressure medication, and I have become better at drinking water, half a liter of water increases my blood pressure in my case.

Pain increases blood pressure, so that may be part of the explanation in your case, but it shouldn't be that high though.

Are you on blood pressure medication?
lol yes a couple and probably be getting another one
The one Dr is a little aggressive when it comes to medication so I’m ok with her taking small steps
I’ve seen the lowest at 80/60 and I was on the way out the. Pulse was 140 then lol
Normal for the last year has been 160/100 but today it had a mind of its own

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas.

Well, today’s going to be a somber one for me - my Grandpa’s funeral is today. I’ll be placing the urn in the ground. He was my last grandparent alive, and I was close to him. He taught me a lot about being a man. I spent a lot of time with him growing up.

I typically don’t get emotional over death. But I’d be lying if I said I didn’t lose it when I got the news a few weeks ago.. Not sure if it’ll hit me again today or not, but it is what it is.

Anyway, sorry for the dark start to Friday. Ya’ll have a happy, safe day.
My thoughts are with you my friend and you were lucky to have a mentor like him

Stay strong

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy Friday slackers. This guy I work with was telling me he has a Halloween party to go to this weekend with his wife. I asked him when he was dressing up as and he said “i’m going to dress up as a job that requires overtime, that outta scared a lot of mfers”🤣