Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas.

Well, today’s going to be a somber one for me - my Grandpa’s funeral is today. I’ll be placing the urn in the ground. He was my last grandparent alive, and I was close to him. He taught me a lot about being a man. I spent a lot of time with him growing up.

I typically don’t get emotional over death. But I’d be lying if I said I didn’t lose it when I got the news a few weeks ago.. Not sure if it’ll hit me again today or not, but it is what it is.

Anyway, sorry for the dark start to Friday. Ya’ll have a happy, safe day.
Prayers of strength for you my friend.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas.

Well, today’s going to be a somber one for me - my Grandpa’s funeral is today. I’ll be placing the urn in the ground. He was my last grandparent alive, and I was close to him. He taught me a lot about being a man. I spent a lot of time with him growing up.

I typically don’t get emotional over death. But I’d be lying if I said I didn’t lose it when I got the news a few weeks ago.. Not sure if it’ll hit me again today or not, but it is what it is.

Anyway, sorry for the dark start to Friday. Ya’ll have a happy, safe day.
As long as you remember him Andy, he will never be gone. Sorry for your loss.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any chance you can convert the Seadoo to a Skidoo? You may need to in order to get it out.😂
LOL, right now I am trying to decide if we do it tonight (Northerly winds all day should restore the water level) or try and get one last cruise in on Sunday. Worst case scenario, I don the hip waders and walk it the 1/4 to the boat launch...
View attachment 437456
View attachment 437457
I've been up since 3 slackerette. Heard car impacts too many times to sleep through them. Guy swerved to miss a deer, nobody hurt.
Damn, someone needs to teach that boy that you never swerve, trying to avoid them kills/ injures more people that hitting them dead on. A moose, that's a totally different story, still don't want to swerve but hitting it can have much more dire circumstances.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gents. Today is a slack off day for me. Or maybe thats everyday…anyway. Taking mom and meeting friends to go get all you can eat catfish at lunch. Hope everyone has a blessed day.
All you can eat catfish sounds good.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All you can eat catfish sounds good.

The local church did a pickerel (walleye) fish fry a couple Fridays ago. I have never seen so many cars at the community centre or on every side street in town. Of course, being a "glutard" I wasn't able to participate so we made pizza at home.

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The local church did a pickerel (walleye) fish fry a couple Fridays ago. I have never seen so many cars at the community centre or on every side street in town. Of course, being a "glutard" I wasn't able to participate so we made pizza at home.

As a Wisconsin native, having to skip out on a fish fry due to gluten intolerance is about as appealing as stubbing ones pinky toe. Hope the pizza was decent at least, if it had to be gluten free

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning! Laid up with a pulled back muscle this morning trying to get enough relief to go hang a couple deer stands for the youth hunt tomorrow. May just set a blind up and call it good.
Help and health my friend !!!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dont want to lead em too much!

How you be this morning?
lol I played scare the Dr and nurses so I get to wear a blood pressure tester for 24 hours
Highest numbers they saw was 182/118
They took it probably 10 times but sent me home and didn’t ask if I had a driver

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As a Wisconsin native, having to skip out on a fish fry due to gluten intolerance is about as appealing as stubbing ones pinky toe. Hope the pizza was decent at least, if it had to be gluten free
We buy GF Cheese pizzas from Costco and then doctor them up, pretty decent really. The rest of the family gets some locally made frozen pizzas that are really good but...

Funny story about the fish fry, my wife has a cousin that is a member of the church and was helping host the event, she doesn't like fish and ordered a pizza from the local gas station that her daughter was there picking up when I was getting the mail. She was pretty embarrassed when we busted her at Thanksgiving last weekend.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
6:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol I played scare the Dr and nurses so I get to wear a blood pressure tester for 24 hours
Highest numbers they saw was 182/118
They took it probably 10 times but sent me home and didn’t ask if I had a driver
It is very high, as a rule one does not end up in the ambulance until it ticks towards 200, or the person has underlying heart disease.