Local time
10:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My caffeine cut off is noon

After that I drink decaf

I understand that CBD can and does help with pain, etc

I just come from a long line of alcoholics and my oldest son is almost 4 years sober but had a severe drug and alcohol problem that almost killed him a couple of times and the after effects to his body has him in the hospital more than out (he is currently in for the 4th month straight for something that he is unable to heal because of his compromised immune system)

The younger son quit drinking a few years back but he was drinking to excess as well

The daughter doesn't drink at all but she and the younger son love their pot (legal here)

My point is that I KNOW that given half a chance I would be an addict to SOMETHING (other than coffee) so I won't even take the first puff, or snort, or whatever, and that includes pot and pot derivatives

KNOWING my genetic propensity I find it simpler to just say no, rather than try to drink or smoke or whatever "just a little"

It was the same when I weighed 365 pounds and was diagnosed with raging type 2 diabetes

It was say no to carbs and change my lifestyle and get my health back or try the "eat good carbs" path that 99% of the medical community said was the only way to live with diabetes

All or nothing and I choose nothing
Feel the same about drinking and smoking. Better to not start rather than having to quit. Seen it too many times with other people. Figure fishing gear and coffee are enough of vices to get by. Just got in latest order a week or so ago. 12lbs whole bean columbian from Camerons. I can drink a cup and nod off in just a few minutes. Tea on the other hand will wire me up at night.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. Thanks for the birthday wishes! David, Calvin, and I made it to the north woods of Wisconsin yesterday evening. Truck full of saws. We’re ready to hit up Steve’s G2G today.

Calvin gained a new, ported GZ4350 thanks to Bradb123! Kid is spoiled up here lol He’s excited to use it alongside the Echo he’s got too.

Last edited: