Local time
6:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good man

☕

Fixes everything
While not a pothead I can't fully endorse this message. Weed and it's CBD derivatives and way more beneficial (and fun) after 6pm. My wife has been using a CBD topical and it has been incredible for her joint pain and we both get our best sleep with some CBD gummies on board.

Not to mention a few puffs here and there do a lot less damage to you than a 6 of beer does. Yes, I know coffee doesn't destroy your liver either but it certainly doesn't help me sleep when consumed later in the day.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While not a pothead I can't fully endorse this message. Weed and it's CBD derivatives and way more beneficial (and fun) after 6pm. My wife has been using a CBD topical and it has been incredible for her joint pain and we both get our best sleep with some CBD gummies on board.

Not to mention a few puffs here and there do a lot less damage to you than a 6 of beer does. Yes, I know coffee doesn't destroy your liver either but it certainly doesn't help me sleep when consumed later in the day.
My caffeine cut off is noon

After that I drink decaf

I understand that CBD can and does help with pain, etc

I just come from a long line of alcoholics and my oldest son is almost 4 years sober but had a severe drug and alcohol problem that almost killed him a couple of times and the after effects to his body has him in the hospital more than out (he is currently in for the 4th month straight for something that he is unable to heal because of his compromised immune system)

The younger son quit drinking a few years back but he was drinking to excess as well

The daughter doesn't drink at all but she and the younger son love their pot (legal here)

My point is that I KNOW that given half a chance I would be an addict to SOMETHING (other than coffee) so I won't even take the first puff, or snort, or whatever, and that includes pot and pot derivatives

KNOWING my genetic propensity I find it simpler to just say no, rather than try to drink or smoke or whatever "just a little"

It was the same when I weighed 365 pounds and was diagnosed with raging type 2 diabetes

It was say no to carbs and change my lifestyle and get my health back or try the "eat good carbs" path that 99% of the medical community said was the only way to live with diabetes

All or nothing and I choose nothing

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My caffeine cut off is noon

After that I drink decaf

I understand that CBD can and does help with pain, etc

I just come from a long line of alcoholics and my oldest son is almost 4 years sober but had a severe drug and alcohol problem that almost killed him a couple of times and the after effects to his body has him in the hospital more than out (he is currently in for the 4th month straight for something that he is unable to heal because of his compromised immune system)

The younger son quit drinking a few years back but he was drinking to excess as well

The daughter doesn't drink at all but she and the younger son love their pot (legal here)

My point is that I KNOW that given half a chance I would be an addict to SOMETHING (other than coffee) so I won't even take the first puff, or snort, or whatever, and that includes pot and pot derivatives

KNOWING my genetic propensity I find it simpler to just say no, rather than try to drink or smoke or whatever "just a little"

It was the same when I weighed 365 pounds and was diagnosed with raging type 2 diabetes

It was say no to carbs and change my lifestyle and get my health back or try the "eat good carbs" path that 99% of the medical community said was the only way to live with diabetes

All or nothing and I choose nothing
Anything too excess is too much.

Even chainsaws...

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anything too excess is too much.

Even chainsaws...
Chainsaws are NOT a problem, i have 10 running saws.
I also have 10 fingers and 10 toes so 10 chainsaws cannot be a problem.

Just finished my last radiation treatment. In 2 weeks i should feel much better.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bite your tongue. I'm tryin to make a livin here !!!
When I think of too many chainsaws I think of guys with 53ft trailers full of them like GypoLogger and BillG. That is excess, less than a cube van or if you use them at least once a year, not excessive.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I think of too many chainsaws I think of guys with 53ft trailers full of them like GypoLogger and BillG. That is excess, less than a cube van or if you use them at least once a year, not excessive.
Use them you say

Use them, hmmmmm

:thinking:

Interesting concept

Not sure it will ever catch on but...

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Remember that naked picture with the 088 with 6ft bar gypologger posted on AS back in the day🤣. Thats how i will always remember him. RIP gypo

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's just scary
but youd still do it
Use them you say

Use them, hmmmmm

:thinking:

Interesting concept

Not sure it will ever catch on but...
lol once a year or too much ? lol id be *f-worded its been almost a year since i used a saw
Remember that naked picture with the 088 with 6ft bar gypologger posted on AS back in the day🤣. Thats how i will always remember him. RIP gypo
so how many of you made life size posters and put on your wall ?