greystone mountain man

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My 13 diesel isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
My beat to hell 12 gasser probably isn't either. I do kind of wish I had kept my 06 vs the 12 though when it was time for 1 of the trucks to go.
My daily driver is a 76 f350 extra long wheelbase 10 mile to the gallon loaded lol

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
10 speed fills through a plug in the side of the case. Drivers side, towards rear of trans.
Need to remove the front propshaft, which in turn need to remove the front sway bar for access.
Also, to get the pan off the Y-pipe will need to be unbolted from the manifolds to give enough room to remove the pan.
And lastly, the right side 02 sensor needs to come out because it's right in front of a manifold stud. And to get to that you need to remove the right front wheel liner..
Cars are great. Honest..
I now know why the trans service is $500 from the trans shop. A full blown GM dealer would be over 1k. Gotta love it

greystone mountain man

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you talking about the, f350 camper special, with the spare tire, that stores in the partially removable bedside?

View attachment 432232
No it's a cab and chassis dually, but I would like to have a camper special,but all I've looked at they was way to proud of them$$$$$ lol

greystone mountain man

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you had one, would you give it away, just to be nice?

Me either, they are pretty rare.
No but I wouldn't price it like it was already restored,most of the ones I looked at was really rough.the only one I looked at that I thought was a good price was $8500 and it was a cherry but that was more than I had to spend.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good friend of mines son in law owns a local bar. He called in the middle of tonight's storm and said come to the bar with saws,gas,and oil . Maple tree all over the roof and 5 punctures through the roof. Possible cracked trusses. Going back in the daylight to further assess the situation and tarp the roof

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag