Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
2:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
good morning folks,
I slept badly and have been training, had a low watt load and let the pace increase gradually, a safe training method.
Tonight I will be with my cousin, who is also my nearest neighbour, to change the upper part of the wall of his house.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon fellas. After talking with a few of the members here and Dallas himself, it appears that a fundraiser is in order.

As some or most of you know by now, Dallas has not been able to work for quite some time. He had heart surgery and then has a debilitating back injury with advanced arthritis that they have not been able to fix. He has been denied benfits and disability. As we all know, the medical costs and time off work are expensive and the monthly bills don't stop. I know Dallas probably rubs some people the wrong way and has not been really active in the short term, but I do know he stills watches. I hope we can all come together as a community of chainsaw guys/gals to help a guy out.

I will be tracking all the donations and will track and update the list of raffle items. As always a $10.00 donation gets your name in the drawing. One ticket for every $10.00 donation. Please help us out and add your username when you make a donation. Do not mention a raffle when making that donation. A raffle list will be posted and updated as the items come in.

https://gofund.me/45fcecd3 Dallas Davis Medical Bills
Was he married to Jason long enough to get alimony?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag