Not So Pro 3

Jscb1b

Mister Slapnut
Local time
5:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What a chitshow yesterday was! The hoarder SIL is moved out of Phoenix and in with us. The other SIL's husband decided to move the fence that is the property line 6' onto the first SIL's land. I threw a chitfit because I made the fence. Then went and apologized to everyone for throwing a chitfit. Any way, time for coffee and putting fires.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What a chitshow yesterday was! The hoarder SIL is moved out of Phoenix and in with us. The other SIL's husband decided to move the fence that is the property line 6' onto the first SIL's land. I threw a chitfit because I made the fence. Then went and apologized to everyone for throwing a chitfit. Any way, time for coffee and putting fires.
No nuts were slapped?

Slacker.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
8:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well we successfully pulled off Operation Extract Jack. He appreciated being rescued from the Bridal Shower. We enjoyed brats, hotdogs, beers, and a little shooting. Calvin really likes this Ruger Precision Rimfire that my brother-in-law brought. View attachment 431664
Jaxon liked my S&W 15-22. I bought him Radical Arms 5.56 a couple weeks ago. He’s loving that.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jaxon liked my S&W 15-22. I bought him Radical Arms 5.56 a couple weeks ago. He’s loving that.
It’s certainly fun teaching our boys the fundamentals of shooting, and watching them connect on targets, and seeing their reaction when they realize listening to Dad is paying off 🤣

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
5:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy Sunday fellas
On my way into Cool this morning I thought I saw a familiar battleship pulled off of 193 while it's captain was chatting, if I'd been on my way back I would've dropped by and said howdy.
So this isn't just a rebadged Ford? Sure looks like it..
View attachment 431721
AI fakery from what I've seen, every picture is different and has little goofs. Until Caterpillar announces it on their website I call BS.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
AI fakery from what I've seen, every picture is different and has little goofs. Until Caterpillar announces it on their website I call BS.

Who knows. That article has 2 different pictures. One looks like a rebadged F series, the other looks like a GMC.
There's a few Dodge trucks running around that say Sterling in the grille. I think that was only a year or two thing.