Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They never came to El Paso but when they reformed as Bachman Turner Overdrive I got to see them in 74 or 75
Being from their hometown I’ve met them all and have some stories. Nothing like getting a 1am phone call saying Burton is out of beer. If you pick up a case you can come drink some. Nothing like watching the sun rise as Burton pounds the keys on his living room.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a pretty good day and now settled in watching some football. We’re on the road against our arch rivals, up a couple TD’s at the half feels pretty good.

Have had some high winds and changing water flows; looks at the dock yesterday and the boat looked like it was trying to make a run for it. Thankfully the dock lines were still holding but had come undone. They are on a spring loaded recoil under the floor of the boat and one had let loose. Took a couple floor panels off and figured out how to repair it and saved myself a couple hours of shop rates.

Once all back together and took a nice cruise around the creeks before supper.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
People's always been land crazy
Like before my time there was a well liked man by the name of lawn huffman that was his actual name
He had a farm and a small grocery store on a ridge where i grew up.
Lidge Coleman i guess elija?
Wanted some absolutely worthless property in a small hollow next to his land.
Huffman wasn't willing to sell so lidge paid a man 25.00 to shoot Huffman in the chest and kill him the shooter died in jail I'm told
And the Coleman's were never allowed to buy that piece of land the boggess family did from the widow.
Later on i met and was friends with sebert Huffman lawn's son he'd left here went and joined the Marines and fought in Korea and Vietnam
He moved back here to the family land and lived the rest of his life out here.
One of my wife's uncles killed his brother over a block of salt.
What did I miss? Hope everything is ok
Eyelid surgery.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
MGD and family chatting on the porch night here. Happy Labor Day Guys!!be View attachment 431764
You having Banquet beers tonight Tim? Happy Labor Day buddy. High Limit @ Lernerville on the 14th. Hope you can make it over. The usual suspects will be in attendance. Yours truly, @JoeDirt,Dave and Greg. The son in law will be out of town. And is bummed about missing the race.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You having Banquet beers tonight Tim? Happy Labor Day buddy. High Limit @ Lernerville on the 14th. Hope you can make it over. The usual suspects will be in attendance. Yours truly, @JoeDirt
Champagne of Beers night. Young waitresses/waiters have no idea what the above beer is 😂. I will pencil the 14th in.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My late friend was a surveyor for Cabot gas in the 60s/70s/80s
Back then you were on foot walking very remotely in the hills here
He was only about 5'5 100lbs he carried a .357 in the company truck but there was no
Holsters suitable to carry on him
So he had a old m6 bayonet he'd keep down his left leg inside his pants.
It saved him several times from insane people screaming and threatening him out in the woods over property line's.
One time a guy pulled a long barreled shotgun on him he was able to grab the barrel put it through his armpit and pulled that bayonet and had it against the guy's throat in one motion
He got himself a free shotgun that day
The next day he was a meter tender from then on.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, the second half of th game was not as positive as the first, our QB got knocked out of the game by a helmet to helmet hit. It got close, the opposition had a chance to w8n the game on the last play buy the 60yd field goal attempt fell short.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
5:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Reservations made for Cody WY for next July.
Going to ride Beartooth pass, Yellowstone and who knows where else.

Video is 30 minutes but worth the watch

Say hi to my family when you go…nice place to visit.

I used to fly fish the lakes along the Beartooth.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
7:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On my way into Cool this morning I thought I saw a familiar battleship pulled off of 193 while it's captain was chatting, if I'd been on my way back I would've dropped by and said howdy.

AI fakery from what I've seen, every picture is different and has little goofs. Until Caterpillar announces it on their website I call BS.
Hmm I didn’t go anywhere till 4 something. Went to Auburn and picked up a Ranger project for my oldest son. Yes we should get together soon though.