Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well we successfully pulled off Operation Extract Jack. He appreciated being rescued from the Bridal Shower. We enjoyed brats, hotdogs, beers, and a little shooting. Calvin really likes this Ruger Precision Rimfire that my brother-in-law brought. IMG_9783.jpeg

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Neighbor across the street was trying to remove a dead 12" diameter Bradford Pear tree with a small bow saw. Asked Bill if i could cut it. Didn't take long and less than a tank of gas with an old Stihl 025. Took pieces to daughter's for her fire pit.

Now where will the local opossum, get his pears?

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
5:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was gonna say you and Jason must be brothers
I need someone to kick you in your knee. We ran some errands while waiting for the lights to show up. Got the new freezer ordered since the garage one died last weekend. Got home to lights at the door. I was able to get them in place, wired and everything put away before it got dark. The 2 lights inside are very nice but the amazon 12” light bars for the exterior are really good. This trailer will be brought back to the farm till needed. I’ll bring home the big biotch right away and get started with the lights inside then move to installing the e track on the floor and if I have any left I’ll put some on the walls. It’s been a great weekend so far. Warmer today than I anticipated but no real humidity. They are calling for barely 70 tomorrow so it will make it another nice day to work outside

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning gentlemen. Happy Saturday!

So my wife is throwing a bridal shower for her niece/Goddaughter and somehow the bride wanted all the men invited, to meet her fiancé… Well, because this is against Man Code, I plan to hijack the fiancé after the initial meet n’ greet once the ladies start their, whatever. We’ll hopefully get out of there and go shoot guns or something. Anything’s better than being at a Bridal Shower.

My wife is on my side about it. I’ve got my brother in law, and father in law in on this too. We’re going to perform Operation Extract Jack at eleven hundred sharp.

You miss Dallas, don't ya?

I see so many punchlines, @dall could of made in these posts.

greystone mountain man

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Big Red's cutting board is finished and on the counter. She says it's too nice to use. Looks like it's gonna be a decoration instead of a functional piece.
Everyone I've made has been hung on the wall too.kind of disappointing I give them to people to use not to show off lol