Not So Pro 3

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had some rain last night and just had a quick little storm a few minutes ago. More rain tonight. Hopefully tomorrow morning is on the creek throwing flies at small mouth bass.

Last edited:

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Plants here look terrible blighty but are popping out plenty of maters. Regular, Roma and sunburst cherry.
Bottom end rot is what we have been dealing with. Still get more than we want. May need more lime next year.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Tomato crop at the homestead got late season blighted here as well. More plants are dyeing off than surviving. Going to need to treat the soil soon and then again when tilling to try to kill the spores, and prevent or reduce a reoccurrence.
Now, most the pepper plants are producing rather well.

Last edited:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Our tomatoes have not been producing much. The plants look great…not sure what the deal is.
Here too. Don’t plant a lot as we don’t need a lot but 6 Roma plants all look great but haven’t had enough ready at the same time to do anything yet. I might have enough to blanch and freeze a couple quarts this weekend but haven’t put any up yet. Headed to a market shortly to get a couple cucumbers to do a couple jars of fridge picked as my two plants haven’t yielded enough extra. The only thing in abundance is the sweet cherry tomatoes, took a couple quarts of those to share at the office this week.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If tom's are growing but not producing many buds, try some triple phosphate fertilizer, but not a lot, this stuff will get all flowers and veggies to produce many more buds. The Bloom plus products for flowers work very well, frequently a 10-54-10 or so on the numbers. Usually many buds appear within10-14 days.

Now if the buds aren't setting very well, there is a good possibility that the nitrogen level is to high, adding lime usually helps.

Just from my experience, YRMV !

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_5189.jpegGrills are cleaned and drying. Even cleaned my personal grill since we had the stuff out. We will let these air dry since the sun is out and we have a decent breeze. Hopefully Amazon delivers the light bars soon so I can wrap up this one yet today. Next week my weeks get much busier with bowling and meetings almost every week.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 431643Grills are cleaned and drying. Even cleaned my personal grill since we had the stuff out. We will let these air dry since the sun is out and we have a decent breeze. Hopefully Amazon delivers the light bars soon so I can wrap up this one yet today. Next week my weeks get much busier with bowling and meetings almost every week.
Slacker

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just weed dated around the yard and stuffs. 3- 4.0ah batteries dead. Now need to mow. Too fugging hot out, but T-storms on schedule for around 5, so now it is. I think I hate summer, except for the growing things part.

Last edited:

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
9:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just weed dated around the yard and stuffs. 3- 4.0ah batteries dead. Now need to now. Too digging hot out, but T-storms on schedule for around 5, so now it is. I think I hate summer, except for the growing things part.
Weed Dating. You TNers get kinkier every day I swear.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
9:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Having fun wif cranes partly Adam.
Then helping Bosslady when i can.
We are still trying to figure out why she cant retain iron in her system.
Doctors that have fuggs are hard to find here.
FINALLY found one and waiting for some test results.
Hope everything is going good for you down there.
Love to Mrs BossLady. GwS.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
1:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 431643Grills are cleaned and drying. Even cleaned my personal grill since we had the stuff out. We will let these air dry since the sun is out and we have a decent breeze. Hopefully Amazon delivers the light bars soon so I can wrap up this one yet today. Next week my weeks get much busier with bowling and meetings almost every week.
Wow Jason!!!!

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Neighbor across the street was trying to remove a dead 12" diameter Bradford Pear tree with a small bow saw. Asked Bill if i could cut it. Didn't take long and less than a tank of gas with an old Stihl 025. Took pieces to daughter's for her fire pit.