Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / Evening All. Cloudy and a little smokey out but the humidity has broken a bit for now. Kitchen cabinet refinishing has one day of prep in the books and let me tell you, it is a pain doing two bathrooms and the kitchen at the same time. Only fully functional bathroom is in the basement, thankfully I am the only one here dealing with it.IMG_0170.jpegIMG_0171.jpegIMG_0174.jpeg

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just work on clearing the hoist and getting vehicles out of there. Ignore the people around you and focus on the open road in front you.

Oh, I will, but you have to remember that there are a number of people here that even Ghandi would start on fire in short order.
Yesterday one of the lubies was pulling a car into the car wash. They tend to wheel it in there like turn 4 of the final lap of the 410 sprint championship, even though they have been repeatedly yelled at for it.
Well, one of the detail people was on the other side of the tarp wall of the wash and the idiot hit them with the car.. And their excuse was they didnt know someone was back there.
Uhhh, you probably shouldn't be contacting the wall either numbnuts..

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh, I will, but you have to remember that there are a number of people here that even Ghandi would start on fire in short order.
Yesterday one of the lubies was pulling a car into the car wash. They tend to wheel it in there like turn 4 of the final lap of the 410 sprint championship, even though they have been repeatedly yelled at for it.
Well, one of the detail people was on the other side of the tarp wall of the wash and the idiot hit them with the car.. And their excuse was they didnt know someone was back there.
Uhhh, you probably shouldn't be contacting the wall either numbnuts..
You should get Hazard Pay for working in those conditions.