Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning boys. Teaching OSHA 10 this week with silica awareness. Power tool safety also on tap. Anyone stopping by? Got a few empty seats you bishes can fill
My friend had two new hires on his construction site go out to bend rebar they were 20ft long and he needed 2ft at the end bent 90*
For footer's
They asked how do we bend it and he said just take the reese hitch out
Mark the rebar
Then stick the rebar in the hole and bend it.
About an hour later there's a group of contractors watching these two dumba sses push each other all over the place using the open end of the ball end reese insert trying to bend the rebar.

Last edited:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
6:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning/ Evening All. Thunderstorm rolled through just after I fell asleep last night, broke up a good sleep and didn’t do much to break the haze / humidity dome sitting over us. Was a moderate 18c/64f for my walk but the 97% humidity still sucked. Local hay farmer across the road must have realized he wasn’t going to get it all rolled before it rained so gave up fairly early last night.

IMG_0166.jpegIMG_0167.jpegIMG_0168.jpegIMG_0169.jpeg

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
2:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi Dan! I had read somewhere that Greece has a pretty bad drought going on right now. Elevated fire dangers and all. Are you and yours doing okay over there?
We’re doing good. It’s just plain old hot. Lol. The forecast says we have a little drop in temperatures later this week. It’ll be nice to not hit a100f at 10AM.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
1:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon ladies & gentlemen,

I haven't done much today, but the tractor windows have been washed, a first in 12 years.
Tomorrow I will do something like buy something new for it, before I start vacuuming it inside.

My father's Ford 2000:
IMG_2077.jpeg
and yep, I have to be a bit of a car damage repairer (you can help me with the correct expression) (which is actually what I have a certificate in, lol). The damaged part costs close to 1000$.
I'm going to buy a new grill before I repair the damage.

I have lost interest in chainsaws, completely.
However, it was cheaper compared to what I do nowadays.

You are putting the fancy switches on it we just tie the wires together for light and pull them apart to turn off 😂lol
The old tractors, mine too, we can do a bit of tricking with wires.
New ones are something completely different, they have sensors and electronic brains that alert you to everything.

Dad's Farmall 230 is sitting in my field. I'll make some room in the shop one day and redo it.
Go for it, renovating something that our parents had is a good hobby.

I see no issue discussing this stuff like adults. But yeah, politics suck.

Biden is finishing his term he’s just dropping outta the reelection race. Harris isn’t gonna win anything.
It is better to have a hot lady as president compared to the two old farts who were going to stand for election. One is in the mumbling stage, while the other farts so that it smells of death and destruction to the middle states.

I like having the labeled switches like that. They look real nice when done.
I actually wanted them with white light, but there was less selection there, so it turned out orange.
Looking back now that I've triple bought some of them, can certainly be handy for later lol