Not So Pro 3

alfack

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had that happen on my '06 F150. The geniuses decided to mount the fuel control module (aluminum) to the steel frame. I had to put a plastic spacer in between. I have another one in the glove box, but haven't had to use it. Knock on wood.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
3:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I might be slow...but I do poor work.

View attachment 427288
Same. I gotta start on my basement and i don’t want to. Wife wants the whole damn thing finished. A full bathroom,couple rooms, a bar, etc. Now if i only had the time. The more i think about the more i lean toward just having it done.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
9:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon folks,
I have ordered two sensors (they were defective) for the tractor, they will arrive next week. 340$, the oil sensor was very cheap though, something different with the speed sensor that sits on the crown wheel. But it will be good to drive it without all the alarm sounds.

Bought new wipers, shortest driving distance, but best quality, 70$. The front is perfect, the rear could perhaps be 5mm shorter. Not sure if they sell 440mm's. It wears out enough.

The evening is partly spent finding thin wall cables, 0.5mm2, 0.75mm2, 1.5mm2, 4mm2, 8.5mm2.
I'm going to build the whole light wiring harness from scratch, get it the way I want it then.

Today's workout:
IMG_2079.jpeg