Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
5:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon spoiled brats,
I'm polishing the red on the tractor, again a rear fender.
The headlights are pretty much adjusted like that, decent enough but actually a bit meh. It will be something else when the ledbar comes into place.
Tomorrow will be spent cleaning the tractor, on Monday I will buy rear work lights, since they are on sale I will buy four.

greystone mountain man

Well-Known OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon spoiled brats,
I'm polishing the red on the tractor, again a rear fender.
The headlights are pretty much adjusted like that, decent enough but actually a bit meh. It will be something else when the ledbar comes into place.
Tomorrow will be spent cleaning the tractor, on Monday I will buy rear work lights, since they are on sale I will buy four.
That's my idea of a vacation,I love my tractors lol

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
5:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's my idea of a vacation,I love my tractors lol
I'm lucky enough to have holidays all year round, usually I'm super lazy when it comes to maintenance, but this year I've done more than I did in the last 5 years.

It's good to get the interest in shining up the MF 4355, in good condition it is worth more than what I paid for it.

After the buildings, or along the way, I will do maintenance on the old man's Ford 2000, oil & filters & coolant, brakes, alternator, battery. I'm also going to renovate the trailer the old man used when he pre-harvested.

The next big project I will be involved in is putting a new roof on the neighbour's house, we will start in about a week.
I'm lucky to have good neighbours, it's good to be able to give something back.

greystone mountain man

Well-Known OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm lucky enough to have holidays all year round, usually I'm super lazy when it comes to maintenance, but this year I've done more than I did in the last 5 years.

It's good to get the interest in shining up the MF 4355, in good condition it is worth more than what I paid for it.

After the buildings, or along the way, I will do maintenance on the old man's Ford 2000, oil & filters & coolant, brakes, alternator, battery. I'm also going to renovate the trailer the old man used when he pre-harvested.

The next big project I will be involved in is putting a new roof on the neighbour's house, we will start in about a week.
I'm lucky to have good neighbours, it's good to be able to give something back.
I used to have a 2000 ford it was a good tractor wish I would have kept it.never owned a Massey not alot of them around where I am.

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brought my school computer home to look over some OSHA things for my class coming up this week. Read my student reviews for last week. Every student fills out a anonymous review at the end of the class. Best one i read said "Mr Wargo wasn't a complete dick." So i got that going for me
So there is room for improvement. Keep trying John.

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any of you nutsacks have some trail cameras out?
And I'm talking in the woods, not in the gas station alley where your trying to get shots for your onlyfans page.
Always have a couple. Deer have been a plenty, even spotted ones. Velvet is comming off a little too.