Not So Pro 3

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
12:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Moaning bishes. Another weekend of trying to fix the ac issue in the skid loader. Narrowed it down to the electronic valve for the heater coil. Seems the valve is turning but not closing off. Waiting for the new valve to be delivered to me. Then I have to make sure it is the proper one. Will run to see the tool jockey to get some hose pinchers so I don’t make a mess with coolant. Dealer said we should bring it in but never would respond with an eta for turn around. That dealer is not going to be getting any more business from me.

greystone mountain man

Well-Known OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brought my school computer home to look over some OSHA things for my class coming up this week. Read my student reviews for last week. Every student fills out a anonymous review at the end of the class. Best one i read said "Mr Wargo wasn't a complete dick." So i got that going for me

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brought my school computer home to look over some OSHA things for my class coming up this week. Read my student reviews for last week. Every student fills out a anonymous review at the end of the class. Best one i read said "Mr Wargo wasn't a complete dick." So i got that going for me
Big Red: objection your honor!

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
12:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon slackers. New heat valve installed with same results. No idea what is wrong now other then maybe the control panel for the hvac. Waiting for the coolant to drop down and I’ll reinstall the original valve since the new one is not a direct replacement. I sure am glad I don’t do this for a living like Ed.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
10:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brought my school computer home to look over some OSHA things for my class coming up this week. Read my student reviews for last week. Every student fills out an anonymous review at the end of the class. Best one i read said "Mr Wargo wasn't a complete dick." So i got that going for me
Need to step it up lol

Woodwackr

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, you'll have to work on that...being complete and all?