Not So Pro 3

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sittin and waitin gives ya a high reading on the BP meter. Don't let em hook ya up too soon.
After our dentist of a couple decades sold his practice and retired the much younger lady dentist that bought it instituted some policy changes like deeper health histories, etc

One addition was taking your blood pressure AFTER you get seated in the dental chair, and god knows everyone is relaxed and has a true and accurate BP while sitting in such a low stress environment

Last edited:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sittin and waitin gives ya a high reading on the BP meter. Don't let em hook ya up too soon.
I'm a weirdo, my BP is normally lower when she tests it at the office than when I do myself at home. She's never happy with my home recorded numbers and makes me come in for a visit so she can check in person.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
4:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm a weirdo, my BP is normally lower when she tests it at the office than when I do myself at home. She's never happy with my home recorded numbers and makes me come in for a visit so she can check in person.
Wife and kid raising it at home 😂

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After our dentist of a couple decades sold his practice and retired the much younger lady dentist that bought it instituted some policy changes like deeper health histories, etc

One addition was taking your blood pressure AFTER you get seated in the dental chair, and god knows everyone is relaxed and has a true and accurate BP while sitting in such a low stress environment
White coat syndrome is what my doctor calls it

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon folks.

In some strange news, a random guy came and took a *s-word behind the building today at work... didn't come inside to see if we had bathrooms... just walked behind the building and got down to business.
I'm at school. I swear it wasn't me.

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon folks.

In some strange news, a random guy came and took a *s-word behind the building today at work... didn't come inside to see if we had bathrooms... just walked behind the building and got down to business.
Payback for all the pissjug tossing you once did. 🤣

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon folks.

So, what's stranger, the dude who took a dump behind the parts store or the parts store employees watching the dude take a dump?

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon folks.

My daughter works for the Municipality of Anchorage in the planning division

The city has had problems hiring and retaining good help because of budget cuts, low pay, and a new tier with no pension plan

One area they never had problems hiring for is the parks and recreation workers but that has changed because instead of working in all the various garden displays around the city, or any of the other semi fun outdoor tasks, they spend most of their time cleaning up human waste, hypodermic needles, and the like from all the homeless people that camp in all of the green spaces around town

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My daughter works for the Municipality of Anchorage in the planning division

The city has had problems hiring and retaining good help because of budget cuts, low pay, and a new tier with no pension plan

One area they never had problems hiring for is the parks and recreation workers but that has changed because instead of working in all the various garden displays around the city, or any of the other semi fun outdoor tasks, they spend most of their time cleaning up human waste, hypodermic needles, and the like from all the homeless people that camp in all of the green spaces around town

A little napalm would clean all that up real quick.