Not So Pro 3

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
6:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wake up slackers. Time to get something done. Starting early today as we have to work inside a subway sandwich shop. Doctor check up yesterday sucked. They gave me some restrictions again after I told them the pains and discomfort I’ve been dealing with since I returned to work. My boss is going to love this. Doctor even mentioned doing an mri but decided to do pt and some restrictions while adding celebrex to my daily. I hate taking meds but I have to listen to the doctor.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
7:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wake up slackers. Time to get something done. Starting early today as we have to work inside a subway sandwich shop. Doctor check up yesterday sucked. They gave me some restrictions again after I told them the pains and discomfort I’ve been dealing with since I returned to work. My boss is going to love this. Doctor even mentioned doing an mri but decided to do pt and some restrictions while adding celebrex to my daily. I hate taking meds but I have to listen to the doctor.
I see nothing about a van seat in the regimen. What kind of quack are you seeing for this?

Good morning. Got my corn dog on at the county fair last night.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning / Evening All. Upgrades and improvements continue at home, yesterday a bunch of work on the shoreline / beach were done, some geotech, a tandem of sand and some rock for the sump discharge and we have a vastly improved section of shoreline. Had to see it from the water side so took the boat out for a bit of an evening cruise.
This morning was another mild 14c / 57f start but fingers crossed it might be a third day in a row without rain…

IMG_6658.jpegIMG_6664.jpegIMG_6663.jpegIMG_0149.jpegIMG_0150.jpeg

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see nothing about a van seat in the regimen. What kind of quack are you seeing for this?

Good morning. Got my corn dog on at the county fair last night.
van seat not required. Just the surgeon who did the repair of my knee. The celebrex is definitely making me feel less pain and discomfort which is what I don’t like as then I’m going to push myself more. While I didn’t want to mention the issues I’m having it needs to be known since this injury happened at work.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As it should be. Early is on time. On time is late, late is unacceptable. That's what we tell the youts every week
One of the benefits of being management, you work when you work, you don't when you don't. Invariably you work more than others, just on a schedule that they don't understand. On an average 5 day week I am usually on the phone with a supplier or other manager for an hour or more before or after the office.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning doods,
A happy birthday shoutout to @Spike60 🎂
Well Bob, it's probably as good a time as any to dig out the contents of your 262xp tank handle and get the party started!:ura:

Thank you Steve! And Good morning to everybody. 😀