8:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That is so last week, I am identifying as myself once more

Keep up man

View attachment 426606
This reminds me of a joke.

I was getting frisky with this ol gal....and got my finger in it. She says....put another one in. So I did. Then she asked for another. Ok....I did it. Then she says for me to put my whole hand in. So...I did. Then she says....put the other oe in too. So I put it in there too. Then she said....now clap. I said I couldn't. She says.....it's tight ain't it?

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just got home from the closest Harbor Freight to my home. Trainee at work keeps borrowing my 90 degree die grinder, so I figured I'd buy him his own for his birthday.

$25, a birthday gift, and my grinder will stop disappearing every time I need it. Seems like a win

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone here have an interest in a Stihl MS661CM-VWR Artic Wrap Handle? Someone asked me to order one before Christmas and then ghosted me when it came time to pay. My dealer was cool with it at the time said he would sell it, well, I was in the store the other day and it was still on the shelf and I felt bad for him so I picked it up.

It is new in a box but not the original box, has not been started since it left the factory. If that doesn't tickle your fancy I also have a beat up one that was ported by Simon Wright before his passing. It is seriously used, could use a new AF cover but would be priced appropriately if someone wanted it.

With all this talk about a new mower I figure I should try and free up some cash before going to far down that rabbit hole. If no one here has interest they will eventually hit the classifieds but well, I'm a slacker...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy must be bored.
I sent him a box of 1122 flywheels to key...a few days ago.
They're already done 🤣
Wednesday is sort of a recuperation day. It was after 10pm last night when the last package was labeled. A few flywheels? That's a slackfest.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
3:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon hairless monkeys,

I have steamed the tractor, a first, of course I have some glowing warning lights afterwards.
Tomorrow I will go over all the grease nipples, from back to front.

We will have a walk with Øsa, will get the headlights for the tractor, and get ready to be a bit of an electrician. I think I'll pull up new wires, and if there's free space in the relay rack, I think the near and far lights will also get their own relays.

A month's time until a new type of work light arrives in Norway, but I will use two of them as rear light:
IMG_2050.jpeg
IMG_2053.jpeg

I will also have this as a work light when I drive in the forest (can also be very handy on the day Randy Evans has lost his way to the south of Norway and comes driving)
IMG_2054.jpeg

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone here have an interest in a Stihl MS661CM-VWR Artic Wrap Handle? Someone asked me to order one before Christmas and then ghosted me when it came time to pay. My dealer was cool with it at the time said he would sell it, well, I was in the store the other day and it was still on the shelf and I felt bad for him so I picked it up.

It is new in a box but not the original box, has not been started since it left the factory. If that doesn't tickle your fancy I also have a beat up one that was ported by Simon Wright before his passing. It is seriously used, could use a new AF cover but would be priced appropriately if someone wanted it.

With all this talk about a new mower I figure I should try and free up some cash before going to far down that rabbit hole. If no one here has interest they will eventually hit the classifieds but well, I'm a slacker...
How much?