Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. Storms came yesterday late afternoon and barely got us. Then another heavy round hit at 3am and dumped another 1.1” of rain on us.. I usually sleep through thunderstorms, but this one woke me up shaking the house several times for about an hour.

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning fellas. Storms came yesterday late afternoon and barely got us. Then another heavy round hit at 3am and dumped another 1.1” of rain on us.. I usually sleep through thunderstorms, but this one woke me up shaking the house several times for about an hour.

Pretty sure we got the southern end of that storm front where I'm at. Quite the light show here when it showed up around 9pm. Still raining this morning.

Last edited:

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We're still dangerously dry here. Praying for rain.
No bueno. After all this crazy weather the last several months, this actually feels like a normal summer pattern of heat and humidity during the day causing storms at night. The storms have been stronger though: 2” hail reported about 10 miles from me here, and about 12 miles away they got 3.5” hail…

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just finished picking a plastic shopping bag full of green beans from the garden. Trying to decide whether I want to blanch and freeze them, or jar them up and can them. Either way, I have to get the kitchen hot and I'm not excited about that right now