Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There was a video of a guy that zoomed his camera on the guy in prone position on the building saying “look he’s right there”. But the video is gone now.
Download and archive anything you think may get memory holed. It is the only way. You should see my collection of headlines from all the major news sites.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Download and archive anything you think may get memory holed. It is the only way. You should see my collection of headlines from all the major news sites.
I’m really not that into it Larry, however I am just sad and disappointed for which was once a great nation.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
12:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I watched a video of a guy getting interviewed, he and many others were trying to get the SS and police officers to pay attention to a guy on the roof with a gun. They pretty much ignored them. There is something really weird about this whole thing.
Yep definitely something fishy. The time from he was shot and got the shooter really fast. How could you miss someone setting up a shot on a roof. He was obviously visible.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Scrubbed..
Its been on tv too. I meant it was taken down from where i saw it.

Last edited:

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Where did Ricky Bobby finish?
I dunno, all I know is them cars wuz going real fast and reeeelll left...
Sweet. I’ve been to a quite a few races at Michigan International Speedway.
I went to the Michigan Nascar race last year. Only made it for the Cup race and it got rained out after 70 laps. I was bummed about that, but I loved the track and the bit of racing I did get to see. I'm super excited to get to see another Cup race tomorrow.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dunno, all I know is them cars wuz going real fast and reeeelll left...

I went to the Michigan Nascar race last year. Only made it for the Cup race and it got rained out after 70 laps. I was bummed about that, but I loved the track and the bit of racing I did get to see. I'm super excited to get to see another Cup race tomorrow.
Yeah that sucks. We got rained on 3-4 years in a row.

Woodwackr

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I watched a video of a guy getting interviewed, he and many others were trying to get the SS and police officers to pay attention to a guy on the roof with a gun. They pretty much ignored them. There is something really weird about this whole thing.

I guarantee heads will roll for this. Never should have happened. 3min warning? WTF? Some LEOS seriously screwed up.